The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez. You and Subbie are a pair, no error. Bloody experts to the point where -- without humor or hyperbole -- I cannot figure out what you are talking about.

Stuff like "Florida biosafe rep" <-- some kind of an office for safety with bio stuff?

Oh hellfire. "Biosafe" is some kind of plant fertilizer fixem-upper. But the rest from both of youse is still all insider-code.

Mongo impressed.

https://biosafesystems.com/product/oxidate-2/

Oh dear... As I type this, the Beautiful Witch is looking over my shoulder. We both have goosebumps.

D'ysee I still have the Boarding Pass for Air Florida 90. Here's the story:

I'd been on the road for a week with my team. At 2:30 we were in the bar at the airplane patch, drinking hot toddys while waiting for my flight boarding call. I was going home, and the other two guys were going to Neenah, Wisconsin (brrrrr).

They wanted me to extend my travel for a coupla more days and pile on with them up to the North Pole area. No way, sez I.

They wheedled unmercifully, even buying me two extra hot toddys. Finally beat me down to a coin toss. Heads I go home, tails I go to Wisconsin.

I did the flipping. I lost. I called Herself to tell her three more days in Winter Wonderland. As I was talking to her at 4:00 PM, Air Florida 90 took off and smacked into the Potomac.

It still gives me creeps (her too, she sez) that I was not aboard. Most folks died. Lookit:

1679163744564.png

Boo are you running a dehumidifier ? I run mine at 50% inside and have never had PM
Outside it comes on at the middle of August and has to be treated right from middle of veg here.
yessir, it's all spelled out in the previous posts...the deed has been done, every surface and plant has been treated and hopefully it's all history...flower room is loaded, veg room looks way too skinny for me...the veg babies need some love, it's been all hands on deck fighting the mildew and not enough time spent on the babies themselves...
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG

yessir, it's all spelled out in the previous posts...the deed has been done, every surface and plant has been treated and hopefully it's all history...flower room is loaded, veg room looks way too skinny for me...the veg babies need some love, it's been all hands on deck fighting the mildew and not enough time spent on the babies themselves...View attachment 322482View attachment 322483
Beautiful Room Boo, I love the high ceilings. On Point

Thanks roster, I can only hope and pray that the mildew does not find its way back in. I don’t know that I would subject myself to tearing down again if the shit does come back in my life…

dunno how I can, I soaked all plants early this morning with potassium bicarbonate and neem mix after giving everything other than the plants with bleach...I will apply a hydrogen peroxide solution weekly to all plants until I see there isn't a need...the following strains are treated and in flower:
hippie slayer
putang x emerald bay purps
peanut butter breath
grape pie
legend OG
chimera #3
hoping for a clean and straight forward run this time... ;)

dunno how I can, I soaked all plants early this morning with potassium bicarbonate and neem mix after giving everything other than the plants with bleach...I will apply a hydrogen peroxide solution weekly to all plants until I see there isn't a need...the following strains are treated and in flower:
hippie slayer
putang x emerald bay purps
peanut butter breath
grape pie
legend OG
chimera #3
hoping for a clean and straight forward run this time... ;)
I don’t know know most of them that hippie slayer sounds like a good mm]name tho. It that chimera #3 the same that GMO is growing?

They’re all new to me Subbie…I would have to assume both GMO and I are both growing the same strain… I was forced to veg that particular cut for months, and it has gotten to be 5 foot tall when I put it into flower. I have a very strong suspicion that Plant is going to be more work than I bargained for at that size. It will test my skills or lack thereof…:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back