The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mostly a bunch of patriotic old farts

i had the Viet Nam Era ribbon

B20D55B8-8E70-4182-971E-7EB674F4391E.jpeg
6FFAC600-11B0-4B5C-B194-1679DB64CE15.jpeg

there was some trouble about 3 years ago and they think it had to do with the Warrior Brotherhood who supposedly killed a 1%er in California

PAISLEY -- Joe Rodak, local boss of the Warrior Brotherhood Veterans Motorcycle Club, rolled up to the group's clubhouse after a 100-mile ride across Central Florida on Nov. 11 that included a visit to the National Cemetery in Bushnell to remember fallen soldiers.

An army of bikers, maybe 50, 60 strong, was waiting for him and his small, cruising entourage of aging veterans, neighbors, spouses and girlfriends.

"My first thought was, uh-oh, we're going to need a lot more hot dogs," said Rodak, 60, a heavily tattooed Vietnam vet and Bronze Star recipient who organized the Veterans Day weekend activities. The day was to conclude with a community cookout.

But the idling throng blocking the entrance to the rural clubhouse hadn't come for a picnic.

They beat Rodak in front of his wife and friends, cut his riding vest and colors from his body, and yanked down the club's banner and an American flag, witnesses told Lake County deputy sheriffs.

They were members of the Vietnam Veterans Motorcycle Club, a larger organization of motorcycle-riding military veterans, some of whom apparently consider Rodak's brood to be their rivals.

"They're gutless, cowards," said a neighbor, Alice Barney, 65. "Beating another veteran on Veterans Day, it's unAmerican."

Sheriff's detectives are investigating the beating, which sent Rodak to a hospital in DeLand, but have not made any arrests.

there was some trouble about 3 years ago and they think it had to do with the Warrior Brotherhood who supposedly killed a 1%er in California

PAISLEY -- Joe Rodak, local boss of the Warrior Brotherhood Veterans Motorcycle Club, rolled up to the group's clubhouse after a 100-mile ride across Central Florida on Nov. 11 that included a visit to the National Cemetery in Bushnell to remember fallen soldiers.

An army of bikers, maybe 50, 60 strong, was waiting for him and his small, cruising entourage of aging veterans, neighbors, spouses and girlfriends.

"My first thought was, uh-oh, we're going to need a lot more hot dogs," said Rodak, 60, a heavily tattooed Vietnam vet and Bronze Star recipient who organized the Veterans Day weekend activities. The day was to conclude with a community cookout.

But the idling throng blocking the entrance to the rural clubhouse hadn't come for a picnic.

They beat Rodak in front of his wife and friends, cut his riding vest and colors from his body, and yanked down the club's banner and an American flag, witnesses told Lake County deputy sheriffs.

They were members of the Vietnam Veterans Motorcycle Club, a larger organization of motorcycle-riding military veterans, some of whom apparently consider Rodak's brood to be their rivals.

"They're gutless, cowards," said a neighbor, Alice Barney, 65. "Beating another veteran on Veterans Day, it's unAmerican."

Sheriff's detectives are investigating the beating, which sent Rodak to a hospital in DeLand, but have not made any arrests.
Our Bottom Rocker just showed where our Club was out of. I always thought that the Territorial bullshit was just that,, a load of crap. You don't own shit but your bike and your home and property. The State and City god damn sure don't belong to a group of bikers. The Military can show you who is in charge, beat and arrest your ass and put you in prison. Fighting with other Clubs is the dumbest shit you can do. You are ALL SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS. Never liked that crap and still don't. My Club was a part of the CONFEDERATION OF CLUBS. We did not fight amongst ourselves. We partied like a mother fker together at each other Club Houses. We did have some problems but that was because of one Club that got stupid in Waco and they paid a heavy price for it. Nobody liked the fking Cossacks. Bunch of fking meth heads and morons.

Last edited:
Our Bottom Rocker just showed where our Club was out of. I always thought that the Territorial bullshit was just that,, a load of crap. You don't own shit but your bike and your home and property. The State and City god damn sure don't belong to a group of bikers. The Military can show you who is in charge, beat and arrest your ass and put you in prison. Fighting with other Clubs is the dumbest shit you can do. You are ALL SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS. Never liked that crap and still don't. My Club was a part of the CONFEDERATION OF CLUBS. We did not fight amongst ourselves. We partied like a mother fker together at each other Club Houses. We did have some problems but that was because of one Club that got stupid in Waco and they paid a heavy price for it. Nobody liked the fking Cossacks. Bunch of fking meth heads and morons.

totally agree

can you imagine if ALL bikers showed up at the border?

CEF49364-633A-4A71-BC9A-4A1D4610BF4F.jpeg

Joe or anybody else that makes Italian meatballs; Have you ever used blue cheese in 'em?
I have not. I vary not from the Sicilian grandmother's. 1/3 veal, 1/3 beef, 1/3 pork. Romano cheese, ton of diced garlic, Italian parsley. A little egg, ton of bread crumbs. If you like the softer squish able balls, more crumbs less egg.
I do often fudge the veal and go 1/2 and 1/2 beef/pork. This is all I can get away with variation wise. Blue cheese would get me whacked.

Maybe gorgonzola? Just like blue cheese but it's Italian.

Bubba

I'll keep the gorgonzola in mind for next time. The blue cheese didn't turn out too bad. I used Italian bread crumbs. Am I still in the family?

Just took my monthly shower eleven days early. Told the Old Hen that if she ever desired to kiss my ass, now would be the time. Ornery old thing declined. Go figure.

Really ? A bunch of fat boys with bike loans beat up a vet?
I boinked tougher women...

(*snif*) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There they go again... speaking in Tongues.
Snot fair. When I say sumpin', all folks can unnerstand and agree. For instance:

Unca's Maxim #141:
"
When being chased by a pack of taxidermists, do not play dead."
A L B is a electrical fitting with a cover .
A pull ell is almost the same but a tighter elbow.
Boo had 2 connected to bring power from one electrical panel to a box in his picture

A L B is a electrical fitting with a cover .
A pull ell is almost the same but a tighter elbow.
Boo had 2 connected to bring power from one electrical panel to a box in his picture
OK. Now I am laughing. No shit. I thought I knew one fargin word: "elbow" <-- I think I learned right here that is a pound of weed. Oh... and "pull" was iffy. Heard that one having something to do with how you bastages torture the weed plants into delivering their best. Alas, I was not even near comprehension.

(*sigh*) THINKS TO HISSELF: "Jeez, they are doing Temple Street** like we useta do with Mandarin!"
**Homophones and Sin SynTax: Speaking plainly in the native's language, but sending a secret message to another non-native co-conspirator by subtlety.

eg: "Pengyou" (pronounced: pung-yo) means "friend" in Mandarin. "Chwan" (pronounced like it is spelled) means "boat", "ship".

So "pengyou chwan" in the middle of a sentence is literally nonsense to the native Mandarin speaker. "Friend-boat?" Shemma? = Wozzat? Of course, we immediately see/grok "friendship" <-- It was called "Temple Street Chinese" after the street going through Yale. We could hold conversations with Temple Street Chinese.

Jeez. @boo's Finest gets me going.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back