The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Subbie: Geeze, have you walked in the kids room?
Me: not since this morning…
Mr Subbie: it smells like a reefer factory in there oh my gosh…

drying out the buds for an extra day after jarring them up and the humidity was still a bit too high. Tomorrow the girl crush will be in here which also smells really loud. I did put a rolled up towel down by the door crack which works amazing till you quickly open the door and slip inside the reefer factory 🤣🤣🤣
DE201A08-8A85-4DF5-B1FC-063586329C78.jpeg

Morning Old Farts 58 and clear supposed to have rain Sat, Sun, and Mon.

Doctors appointment went good yesterday. He said I didn't look my age at 70. Made me feel good. I still dye my hair brown that probably helps. I told him about my left hip hurts when I wake up, I sleep on my right side. He told me to try and sleep on my left side. Doesn't make any sense to me. I forgot to tell the doctor that I lose my balance just about every day. I see him in 3 months I'll tell the doctor then. He order a scan of my lungs to rule out cancer because I smoke cigs. I quit smoking than start up again.

Now it time to start this day I have my coffee in hand and about to light up my first bowl. 😜

with all the rain around this joint , it almost sounds like spring showers

to all the southerners , are the azaleas in bloom yet?

hey ness , what flavor are you putting in the first bowl?

we are rolling up,a big hooter of Durban Poison x Triangle Kush….peppery anise licorice with overtones of lemony passion fruit………. ( hows that for some **? )

DPxTK sounds yummy. Toke away and enjoy your day.

Northern Lightryder Auto. It's a quick dry of a bud I took off of her she is still growing about two more weeks. It has a hash favor, but I know it's going to be much better as so as its cured.

Morning Old Farts 58 and clear supposed to have rain Sat, Sun, and Mon.

Doctors appointment went good yesterday. He said I didn't look my age at 70. Made me feel good. I still dye my hair brown that probably helps. I told him about my left hip hurts when I wake up, I sleep on my right side. He told me to try and sleep on my left side. Doesn't make any sense to me. I forgot to tell the doctor that I lose my balance just about every day. I see him in 3 months I'll tell the doctor then. He order a scan of my lungs to rule out cancer because I smoke cigs. I quit smoking than start up again.

Now it time to start this day I have my coffee in hand and about to light up my first bowl. 😜
Good morning ness. I too get that scan every year because of smoking. I actually don’t mind this scan as I know smoking can cause lung issues and these scans can locate early detection. I too have quit and started up again several times. Smoking is one of my nasty habits probably the only nasty habit I have left. I’m sure one day I will quit for good. (Please brothers, no harping I’m the quit smoking thing….I know, I know…🙃)
if your balance problem gets any worse before your next doc appointment, you should have it checked out. You don’t want to be falling down. Hard to heal at our age 🥰

Mr Subbie: Geeze, have you walked in the kids room?
Me: not since this morning…
Mr Subbie: it smells like a reefer factory in there oh my gosh…

drying out the buds for an extra day after jarring them up and the humidity was still a bit too high. Tomorrow the girl crush will be in here which also smells really loud. I did put a rolled up towel down by the door crack which works amazing till you quickly open the door and slip inside the reefer factory 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 322953
Are you baking marijuana pie. Yummy 😁

Latest posts

Back