The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up today with a troubled mind and a heavy heart. Have an appointment at 5:30 to get our cat Tator put down. She is just short of 20 years old and all we are doing is keeping her alive. Her quality of life is gone. Can't process food or water and has quit using her cat box. Mrs Pute is a mess.....

IMG_20230112_100504571_HDR.jpg

iu

Good bye girl.....you will soon be out of pain.

Woke up today with a troubled mind and a heavy heart. Have an appointment at 5:30 to get our cat Tator put down. She is just short of 20 years old and all we are doing is keeping her alive. Her quality of life is gone. Can't process food or water and has quit using her cat box. Mrs Pute is a mess.....

View attachment 323058

iu

I’m so sorry, a sad day indeed. my heart feels your pain as I have been thru this and it’s not an easy day. thoughts for you and mrs Pute 🥰

View attachment 323058

iu

1679678303028.png

View attachment 323058

iu

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Always a sad day when it arrives - enjoy the memories

Hello folks. I was never a bird person. Can’t stand the noise. My grandma called me a few months ago and randomly asked when I was coming to get her bird? First I’d head of it. She got a used conure about 15 years ago and she was getting too old to take care of it. It’s not tame. We had it about two months and finally told her we had to give it back. It would make so much noise it would wake the baby up during naps. We tried everything. Boy starts crying the bird starts screaming. Got to the point I was going to put it in the basement and that ain’t right. She’s so happy here with the activities near her but damn the screaming. Wish we could find a happy home for her.

Hello folks. I was never a bird person. Can’t stand the noise. My grandma called me a few months ago and randomly asked when I was coming to get her bird? First I’d head of it. She got a used conure about 15 years ago and she was getting too old to take care of it. It’s not tame. We had it about two months and finally told her we had to give it back. It would make so much noise it would wake the baby up during naps. We tried everything. Boy starts crying the bird starts screaming. Got to the point I was going to put it in the basement and that ain’t right. She’s so happy here with the activities near her but damn the screaming. Wish we could find a happy home for her.
My Mom had 3 of those bastards and those fkers were so noisy it would drive you crazy. They could cuss too. :oops:
If i was setting anywhere near them they would throw seeds at me. 😁

Latest posts

Back