The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bubba, I love this chair so much I got two of them…
Yeah, good news at the new docs office, got lots of tests in my future… the doctor asked to see my drivers license because he would not buy into the fact that I am 70 years old. I got quite the Attaboy from him when I did.
I will check these out. Are they made of leather?

Bubba

Yeah, good news at the new docs office, got lots of tests in my future… the doctor asked to see my drivers license because he would not buy into the fact that I am 70 years old. I got quite the Attaboy from him when I did.
My doc said similar. "I'm looking at your DOB, surprised you are that old".

Sheit Boo, we are couple cover girls!

bubba

on the deck outside my bedroom doors sits a 6 person hot tub set an eternal 104 degrees...yeah, I dig the heat as well...
My back is the only thing that annoys me, off and on. Ice doesn't do it, I need heat. Very warm water bath. Water level up to just eyes, nose and mouth above water line with back flat against tub bottom. Hot wash cloth over eyes. Best soak ever! Heat loosens me up.

I will check these out. Are they made of leather?

Bubba
the tan one has the connelley leather upgrade and the wine one is their standard leather...
My doc said similar. "I'm looking at your DOB, surprised you are that old".

Sheit Boo, we are couple cover girls!

bubba
I'm youthful looking but have been ridden hard and put up wet...the sum of the parts seem to be ok but the seams are getting weak on this old man...can't do what I could have done just a year ago...

Come around here for the first hour of my waking existence, and you will see what total misery looks like. It takes me an hour to be tolerable even to myself in the morning if you notice, I don’t usually post until I’ve woken up and spent an hour on ice. it doesn’t take much to get mean to come out of me in the morning
I'm the opposite. I hit the ground runnin' in the mornings, but after a bit of bending or stretching, the back tells me to ease up. Sometimes I listen. Sometimes I don't When I don't, the back lets me know who's boss. If I get real stupid and push through the pain, I'll be spending the next couple of days flat on my back in intense pain.
Gettin' old ain't for sissies.

I like the chairs boo. They look like a comfortable barber chair that you would fall asleep getting a shave in.

Merry Tuesday all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif

so much for the golden years, more like brass plated tin...apparently I'm diagnosing myself way more seriously than the doc thinks is healthy...he's not excited as I am but it's not him with the issue...he says my disease is mild and not a life threatening issue but something I am gonna live with...if I pay attention all should be fine, if not then it becomes an issue...seems this all began about 8 months ago judging from past bloodwork...gotta set up a bunch of appointments including a biopsy...thanks for the well wishes folks, I'm heading out to play with my boys...
@boo -- It is too early to wake you up but you gotta see this. I'm posting it here because all the other folks should see it too.

Lookit today's article:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/holy-...-tumors-a-year-before-they-form-breakthrough/
“Not only can I actually detect it at this stage — I can actually tell you which cancer and where it is forming, straight from a blood test.”

In a trial of 1,000 participants — 500 non-cancer and 500 cancer patients — researchers were able to accurately anticipate the formation of tumors across at least 25 types of cancer, including all of the most prevalent and deadly varieties, such as breast, pancreatic, lung and colorectal. Even some participants within the presumed “non-cancer” group were found to have a predisposition for future cancer diagnosis.

“We did not get even one false negative, not even one false positive,”

HOLY SMOKES!! You got TWO of them?? I looked them up. Gawd, they are gorgeous... but I would have to sell my sister into a Turkish brothel to pay for one.

on the deck outside my bedroom doors sits a 6 person hot tub set an eternal 104 degrees...yeah, I dig the heat as well...
the tan one has the connelley leather upgrade and the wine one is their standard leather...

I'm youthful looking but have been ridden hard and put up wet...the sum of the parts seem to be ok but the seams are getting weak on this old man...can't do what I could have done just a year ago...
(*snork-snigger*) Just. You. Wait.👨‍🦳<-- Friggin' bod interrupts with "Hold my beer!"

Latest posts

Back