The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@boo -- It is too early to wake you up but you gotta see this. I'm posting it here because all the other folks should see it too.

Lookit today's article:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/holy-...-tumors-a-year-before-they-form-breakthrough/
“Not only can I actually detect it at this stage — I can actually tell you which cancer and where it is forming, straight from a blood test.”

In a trial of 1,000 participants — 500 non-cancer and 500 cancer patients — researchers were able to accurately anticipate the formation of tumors across at least 25 types of cancer, including all of the most prevalent and deadly varieties, such as breast, pancreatic, lung and colorectal. Even some participants within the presumed “non-cancer” group were found to have a predisposition for future cancer diagnosis.

“We did not get even one false negative, not even one false positive,”
The CAT scan had no problem finding the one CM in my right lung, but they did send me down for a PET scan to confirm. Great news, though. The smaller they find 'em, the better the outcome.
HOLY SMOKES!! You got TWO of them?? I looked them up. Gawd, they are gorgeous... but I would have to sell my sister into a Turkish brothel to pay for one.
Post some recent pics of said sister. Maybe we can come up with a higher bid. :)

Down stairs in the dungeon again. Things are slowly winding down. Two more about ready to come down. Before long it will be dark in flower. Veg tent only has mothers in it and will keep them going during the summer and take cuts for next winter.

This is Frost Hammer.....9 wks today. Will let here go another 10 days or so. Good s-hit Maynard.

IMG_20230328_094451633.jpg

Hey ya'll...nothing much going on here....roofers are finally here today, so just chillin'. I did make the raspberry wheat beer, I found fresh raspberries at the store, used a pound, and a little over half a cup of honey. Someone told me that's good, if you can't find the canned ones...I had to puree them anyways, so good to go.

Guys n' Gals, I found out from a couple of choclit brownies I wuz gifted by Subbie that they make it so I can sleep past 2AM. YAY.

But -- I dunno how to tell sativa from nabisco (or whatever the other kind is) and I dunno which kind you are susposed to use to make sleepy brownies.

AHA. Indica. <-- that's the other kind. Just now thought of it. Awright, got that straight. Now... how do I know what's what, and do I even have any 'what'...

And a recipe if I did have the right stuff. And would it be un-good to make brownies if whatever I have is the wrong stuff?

I really need the sleep.

Indica for sleep...sativa for the road
Kewl. How can I tell if I have some Indica? Does it look any different from sativa?

Those names... make me think: "saliva" and "indigo".

I still need a recipe to find out if I can scrounge up enough indigo to fill a bread truck brownie pan.

The yummy choklit brownies Subbie gave me were about 1/4" thick and 1" square. I found 1/2 of one of them enabled me to get 6-7 hours of sleep (something near impossibobble for a guy that looks like Beetle Bailey after Sarge gets done with him.)

Last edited:
Kewl. How can I tell if I have some Indica? Does it look any different from sativa?

Those names... make me think: "saliva" and "indigo".

I still need a recipe to find out if I can scrounge up enough indigo to fill a bread truck brownie pan.

The yummy choklit brownies Subbie gave me were about 1/4" thick and 1" square. I found 1/2 of one of them enabled me to get 6-7 hours of sleep (something near impossibobble for a guy that looks like Beetle Bailey after Sarge gets done with him.)
Yes it looks different. The Indica looks like this😴 and the Sativa looks like this😳 and if you mix them they look like this😎

Sorry Walt,, I just had to fk with you a little.😁

I never thought I would own a chair or two that comfortable and that pricey but once you sit in the chair you'll understand...as bubba said, you get what you pay for and these chairs make a world of difference to me and the quality of life they bring to the table...the connelley leather is really nice but not worth the extra investment...add in shipping from the west coast and they get even more pricey...

I never thought I would own a chair or two that comfortable and that pricey but once you sit in the chair you'll understand...as bubba said, you get what you pay for and these chairs make a world of difference to me and the quality of life they bring to the table...the connelley leather is really nice but not worth the extra investment...add in shipping from the west coast and they get even more pricey...
I did not check shipping. I have had a few pairs of gigantic speakers shipped so I likely would not be to surprised!

Bubba

I bought the tan colored chair probably seven years ago and liked it so much, I bought another one for the cabin and they delivered it to my porch up in the mountains. I’m sure shipping is at least twice the price now as it was when I bought them but we’ll worth it… I’m in the tan one now…😁

YIKES! I just went through a half-dozen videos from all over the Net about how to make brownies.

Bottom Line First: Ain't no way this here dude gonna make brownies.

The first one started with an oriental lady pouring a huge jarful of "cannaoil"... I stopped tha video right there, never having even heard the word "cannaoil" before, but still knew exactly** what it meant.
**An amount I would consider three month's careful use of the holy weed.

The second, third, fourth started... and we got to the Bottom Line.

Manuel Labor, the Ole Messican Philosopher said: "Sometimes, senor, jou are thee giant statue; sometimes jou are thee pigeon."

Latest posts

Back