The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna toss a few hooks for the gator this weekend… :eek: View attachment 323563
Oh lordy. I wish I could e-mail you my crossbow. Thataway, if he was not in convenient hookin' range, you could still put a arrow in his eye.

You need to get sumbody to video you hooking the sucker. It'd be a blast.

BTW: How big is this beastie?

Oh lordy. I wish I could e-mail you my crossbow. Thataway, if he was not in convenient hookin' range, you could still put a arrow in his eye.

You need to get sumbody to video you hooking the sucker. It'd be a blast.

BTW: How big is this beastie?
I pretty sure Boo said 12 feet , Big Gator

I was down in the Keys as a kid and walking in the shallow fishing one day feeding baby barracuda my bait, no fish were biting. As I wlked deeper into the brushy swamp area I saw a load of 12 inch baby gators all running around me so I gave chase to one of them. I wanted to capture it as a pet.
As I turned a corner right dead in front of me was a 12 ft momma Gator full mouth open and ready to eat me LOL. I was scared crappless, stop in my boots and ran my azz the other way.
Thank The powerful being in the clouds it did not chase me, I would have been a brief story in the local paper.
Good Morning all.
I am so sick to my stomach with all the crap happening. leave it at that.
We Shall Overcome.......................

Mr Big
tenor.gif

young Ivan is doing fine, he's busting at the seams to go out and harass Dutch...Ivan is mouthy, he's gotta get a mouthful of Dutch every time he passes him...Dutch is getting good at thrashing him without doing any damage...time to check the garden and them mow the front 5...

Latest posts

Back