The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning yall. Welp I guess I over did it yesterday. Leg pain is in full force this morning. Sending the ol lady in to meet with a few customers instead of me going and working. I am taking the full day to rest properly today. Time to fire one up! When she get's back I am pretty sure I can convince her to make me her famous biscuits and gravy!!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful stoney day. Green Mojo going out to all of your grows!!!
Take it easy today ganjier. 🥰

03A1A986-C929-4836-B189-CFD72B7CF0F0.jpeg

I’ve had chicken feet and fish heads and I think maybe dog too at my Pacific Islanders friends house. It was all very good actually. His aunt and old lady lived with them and did all the cooking. Not much meat on chicken feet and the heads were deep fried with no breading. Not much meat on them either but I wanted to say I had tried fish heads and rice and that was my chance.
I've had chicken heads. After nibbling what little meat is there, we ate their brains.

Good morning yall. Welp I guess I over did it yesterday. Leg pain is in full force this morning. Sending the ol lady in to meet with a few customers instead of me going and working. I am taking the full day to rest properly today. Time to fire one up! When she get's back I am pretty sure I can convince her to make me her famous biscuits and gravy!!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful stoney day. Green Mojo going out to all of your grows!!!
Gan How are you sleeping at night position wise?
I find if I sleep with head slightly elevated and on my back I wake with less pain.
Sleeping on my sides I can hardly get out of bed without falling back into it.

Latest posts

Back