The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live at the very end of the service connection and have Comcast for a provider. Comcast doesn’t give a rats asss and they let me know it every time I called to complain about issues. My Wi-Fi is so weak I can barely stream and my phone drops off regularly in the middle of a conversation. My bill is 90 bucks a month with zero options…
Same here boo they ain’t worth a plug nickel

Gooode morning masterful old farts and kindly fartesses! Semper Fi to all ya'll Vets!
bigarmhug.gif
❤️ 🌷

Good morning friends. Watching the Memorial Day local parade in Portsmouth waiting on the I.C. Norcom High School marching band. They are the best if you happen to like marching bands.
‘Need to spend some time in the tents today feeding, watering and hopefully turning one to flower.
garage smells to high heaven this morning from the purple lemonade plant I put on the drying rack in the open air room above.
hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day 💕

Howdy Old Farts! Sunshine and beautiful outside with a 73 degree temperature, heading for 85. You guys and your grill talk have my guts growling this morning. Got to make some Coney sauce for the Old Hen and then I'm heading outside to dig out the grill. Got enough maple branches gifted to me by the backyard trees to barbecue a half side of beef.

Latest posts

Back