The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo was asking how my ribs made out and i forgot to answer him....they did heal my friend but i hear them clicking when i get out of bed. Its my right leg that is giving me fits. it will lock up solid during the night and it hurts like hell to unlock it which makes my multiple trips to the can i real nightmare.
Last fall after i healed up i was out and about on the DR when i came around a corner and ran over a deer....i had no time to stop so i tried to go around it...the deer went the same way and i ran over its back legs....bike went up and came down in a wobble but i sped out of it...went back to see what happened to the deer and the Farmer asked me what i was doing as he witnessed the whole thing...he never saw any deer so i still not sure *** happened.

glad to hear you're not a total gimp ribs...coulda been a whole lot worse...I'm feeling age effect me, starting to decompose in front of myself...it's gets to the best of us...nice seeing you post ribs, you be sure to take care my friend...

Such a nice girl and caring her Bible to work too sweet…

that is a Louis Vuitton clutch

EC99373F-BD87-42BD-BED2-A4CA245AA8E7.jpeg

Boo was asking how my ribs made out and i forgot to answer him....they did heal my friend but i hear them clicking when i get out of bed. Its my right leg that is giving me fits. it will lock up solid during the night and it hurts like hell to unlock it which makes my multiple trips to the can i real nightmare.
Last fall after i healed up i was out and about on the DR when i came around a corner and ran over a deer....i had no time to stop so i tried to go around it...the deer went the same way and i ran over its back legs....bike went up and came down in a wobble but i sped out of it...went back to see what happened to the deer and the Farmer asked me what i was doing as he witnessed the whole thing...he never saw any deer so i still not sure *** happened.
Reibsi -- It is not clear how your leg is locking up, but if it is your knee, there is a nearly painless cure for it that no longer requires "cut-em-open" surgery. If you have a chunk of busted loose meniscus, that will cause it. BTDT.
1685960738919.png

But there is a kind of lockup -- pseudo locked knee occurs when severe knee pain triggers the knee muscles to spasm and contract.

Part of my panoply of boo-boo's was pseudo-locking. Thanks to my genius (no joke) son, I was able to have it stop... and eventually go away completely.

Here's what you do: When you go to bed, put a knee brace like you can see right here -- it is desperately expensive at $15.99. One click away. After a while, the injury that is triggering the automatic "lock" response with fade away.

https://www.amazon.com/Bracoo-Open-...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583863992961419&psc=1

the cat sure liked it

alas , my Swedish gf has joined me for early coffee , she usually ain’t up until the sun comes up , but she is up now so I gave her a hug and I copped a feel during the process

all is good
Feelum is good, especially if they reciprocate and it doesn't leave you bleeding.............. Cats claws can sometimes be problematic sharing groping and feelum....

the cat sure liked it

alas , my Swedish gf has joined me for early coffee , she usually ain’t up until the sun comes up , but she is up now so I gave her a hug and I copped a feel during the process

all is good
I am one that appreciates a good hug and a feel copped on me first thing in the morning. 😊

Latest posts

Back