The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishing I presume

at the honey hole where even a caveman can catch a fish

you going for the big bass or trout?
Private lake about 100 miles south. Huge bass. Pics coming tomorrow. Members only! Mostly used for water skiing. I get to fish it. I am not a member.....owner was a fishing buddy. I taught him how to fly fish 30 years ago.

I have a standing invite any time I want. Only cost me a few flowers. No I ain't talking Marigolds!!!

Last edited:
1685973559413.png

Did you say Big Bass or....................

Hazy as the dickens here today. Guess they decided to have a forest fire a couple of hours north of me. Gotta get my lazy arse out and jerk the hydro line off the FEL. I can get by without the backhoe for awhile, but I need the front bucket. All the joys of being a homeowner. If I'm still here in ten years, I just might become a townie.
Do these jeans make my a.ss look big?
Naw honey, your ass makes those jeans look big.

Hazy as the dickens here today. Guess they decided to have a forest fire a couple of hours north of me. Gotta get my lazy arse out and jerk the hydro line off the FEL. I can get by without the backhoe for awhile, but I need the front bucket. All the joys of being a homeowner. If I'm still here in ten years, I just might become a townie.

Naw honey, your ass makes those jeans look big.
What an ass

Reibsi -- It is not clear how your leg is locking up, but if it is your knee, there is a nearly painless cure for it that no longer requires "cut-em-open" surgery. If you have a chunk of busted loose meniscus, that will cause it. BTDT.
View attachment 330240

But there is a kind of lockup -- pseudo locked knee occurs when severe knee pain triggers the knee muscles to spasm and contract.

Part of my panoply of boo-boo's was pseudo-locking. Thanks to my genius (no joke) son, I was able to have it stop... and eventually go away completely.

Here's what you do: When you go to bed, put a knee brace like you can see right here -- it is desperately expensive at $15.99. One click away. After a while, the injury that is triggering the automatic "lock" response with fade away.

https://www.amazon.com/Bracoo-Open-...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583863992961419&psc=1
Thank you very much Uncle Walt and i will surely give it a try ....Still raining here and i wish it would stop but the forest fires burning in Nova Scotia could definitely use some.

Gooode mawning masterful rasty old farts, and inspiring gentle fartesses! Let's start the morning off on a upbeat note by hugging the person or pup you wake up next to! View attachment 330241View attachment 330242View attachment 330245View attachment 330243View attachment 330244View attachment 330246View attachment 330247View attachment 330248
No one here to hug but i do have a few wild cats running around....this one in the pic always looks pissed off and is one pretty big cat....i putcat food out for him or her as i have never been able to get close enough to identify it.
IMG_0556.JPG

I blew pretty much the entire morning/afternoon chasing that damned hydro hose. Finally found a place in Nairobi North that made 'em while you wait. Holy fock! I'm in the wrong business. Threaded fitting on one end and a compression fitting on the other and a 10" hose. $59. Ouch.
It's on and working fine. Topped off the oil and put the rake on the back. The rest will wait 'til tomorrow.

No one here to hug but i do have a few wild cats running around....this one in the pic always looks pissed off and is one pretty big cat....i putcat food out for him or her as i have never been able to get close enough to identify it.View attachment 330268Name him or her Yeti
Name him or her Yeti

My daughter and her friend went to the John Legend concert the other night one of the selfies they took I told her that looked like hunter b. Behind her. Maybe his wife too. What do y’all think? She said he shhhhed them and was pissed that they were having a crazy good time…
View attachment 330294
Crack is whacked.

Latest posts

Back