The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2afa108e4d8b6b2e.png

I was trying to think of something to say about the flavoring but I came up blank

otherwise , check out these volunteers in my dormant not growing anything garden of rest

I am digging the 11 fingered fan leaves

View attachment 330665

couple sativas should be interesting

View attachment 330667

View attachment 330668

pot patch , probably go to the chickens for supplemental food

View attachment 330666
It ain't fair. For YEARS I have observed Big discovering magnificent plants growing in his rain gutter, veggie garden, and probably his doormat. Bigger than I ever saw, much less grew meself.

Hello freaks and geeks, I'm still kick'n. Been trying to figure out why I start loosing my shade leaves before I flip, bad after but buds still look ok. Actually hitting my sugar leaves on the skunk I'm trying to push right now. Been working with my ol buddy kraven on this issue and it has both of us scratching our heads. O well it is what it is, basically a fade before flip i guess is what you would call it. Hope everybody is doing well. Do we have any Canadians in our little bunch? I want to get my hands on some pinewarp beans. The banks that I use can't sale them here and the banks in Canada seem to have a hard time sending packages to the U.S.

Hello freaks and geeks, I'm still kick'n. Been trying to figure out why I start loosing my shade leaves before I flip, bad after but buds still look ok. Actually hitting my sugar leaves on the skunk I'm trying to push right now. Been working with my ol buddy kraven on this issue and it has both of us scratching our heads. O well it is what it is, basically a fade before flip i guess is what you would call it. Hope everybody is doing well. Do we have any Canadians in our little bunch? I want to get my hands on some pinewarp beans. The banks that I use can't sale them here and the banks in Canada seem to have a hard time sending packages to the U.S.
I read the above. I got to the next to last line in the above recondite orphic occultisms before I tumbled to the fact it was apparently about growing weed. Jeez.

Latest posts

Back