The other BBB is back :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Just wanted to swing by and say high :D Life has been hectic lately and had to suspend all my indoor grows since having a kid. Its not worth losing my kid over. But i sure the hell do miss doing it. I have hopes of doing an outdoor grow this summer on a friend of mines land. Thank god i saved all those bomb seeds i have lets just hope a few germ after a few years of sitting. Anyway glad to see this place still doing well and look forward to helping people out with thier grows since i can no longer do mine.

hey there bbb.:) family man always puts family first brother...the rest will fall into place...merry xmas...

Thnx Irish i remmeber you from back in teh day glad to see you still around :D

welcome back bbb... I also just recently came back from a hiatus,, different situation but same end result. :)

Glad you made your way back!

Congrats on being a dad bbb and good to see ya back
T4

welcome back and congratz on the new baby.

7ge:)

BBB as I remember you were interested in designing solar system for your grow...you were into engineering and architecture.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D Umbra u must have me mixed up with someone else. Even though the thought of a solar powered grow does sound interesting but would be one hell of a start up cost. In my line of work we install solar panels from time to time and i know the up front cost is pretty hefty espically if u want it to power your whole grow.

umbra maybe you were thinking of bwanabud

Welcome back BBB:ciao:

Latest posts

Back