The overwhelmed oldfogey multistrain clone grow debacle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brood...

E59515D0-B4C1-4908-9A4D-598A1D4FF6F5.jpeg

The fatty second from the left in back is your triple grape. Definitely the brute of the bunch. The big ones are older(really should be getting ready to flower but no room at the inn). Mimosa in back, Mendo Cookie in front.

They are all sharing a 2 bulb 4 ft ho t5 right now.

Lumber gathered and cut for the box. Probably will assemble it tomorrow. I need to do some defoliation of the ‘next in line’ pair of plants to see if I can pare them down to 6-8 manifolds. They also need to be up potted. They have been in the 2 liter pots too long.

Everyone has been topped and I am trying to clone the cuttings. Looking more and more like I will be doing some outdoors guerilla growing this summah. Not sure what I will do with so much weed. Maybe drive down Main Street tossing bags of bud out the windows...

Of, I recently bought one of these and though I continue to look for signs and keep track of feeding, this kinda helps me judge that maybe they don’t need as much water as I might like to give them...and you can see what’s happening at different levels in the pot...no substitute for experience but another tool to help... so far I’ve only used the moisture part of the meter...I think there is another model that only does moisture...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y2TB8QP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hidey Fokes! I bought this meter last week, 2RE, and it measures WAY differently from the color chart on the GenHydro test kit, and the eyeballs I've been using. At testing liquids, the meter I received shows very alkaline, about +2 differently from the color chart BUT at root level .... it measures at the levels I've been feeding and watering. I haven't tried the water coming OUT, as StinkyAttic suggests, yet, but I will. I fed them yesterday and ph'd using the color chart and they still look great. Can't say I'm gonna change what I've been doing 'cause I really don't have much faith in that meter. I do understand the 'you get what you pay for' concept, too. heh heh

meters need to be calibrated to be of any use

Yup. After using that meter to test tap, and ph'd water with no needle movement, I dried the probes off and stuck them in my bottle of ph down. Whatchu' talkin' bout! The meter pegged as it should and has been working correctly ever since. Shocked .. that monkey.

I was feeling ballsy last night and ate a brownie and a half of my new batch. They were made with a conglomeration of butters I had in the freezer(some made as long as 4 years ago) along with some hash from the freezer. Felt pretty good but after an hour and a half, I felt I’d like more buzz so I tried some @stinkyattic grown Sweet Cindy. Just a bong hit or two... Oops. That was quite a trip...

Latest posts

Back