The overwhelmed oldfogey multistrain clone grow debacle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cleaned up the clone mess i have going. looking like i will be vegging/flowering more than 2 plants. i have 4 in 2 liter pots already and i have at least 2 more ready to be repotted(even though it isn't universally accepted that transplanting is a good thing to do or worthwhile ;{) )...

there is a thief in a black mask pilfering my backyard nightly now...
IMAG0095 (2).JPG

that is about 3 ft off the ground so he/she is healthy thug.

I’m gonna clone everybody in ‘the box’ and put one of each rooted clone into a brief week or two veg and then flip once the Mimosa mom is done in a few weeks. That will be 8 strains(unless I deep six Hermie the Mendo Cookie). Maybe make some Umbra Triple Lemon seed crosses as what I have is a male. Not sure yet if I will use my 2 liter pots or 3 gallon felts. I don’t have an intermediate size. The bigger clones are probably going to be guerilla grows out in the woods...

Went to the regional recycle center this morning to drop off some lead acid batteries and found my new source for free pots...

62FFC0BC-3E83-4D8D-8711-785A308DAFEF.jpeg

Took some cuttings from the Sweet Cindy, umbras Triple Grape, the Church and Lavender. I want to have them rooted and happy before I take the clones stinky gave me and put them in the tent which is about 3 weeks away. I am not sure how I am going to keep the strains I have but I know for sure I want to keep the Mimosa. Lavender is really trippy so I want to keep that. The Church is really like a buzz with extra caffeine so, er, I want to keep that. I think the Triple Grape cut stinky gave me is the pheno that smells like grape slushy so, uh, I want to keep that. See the pattern? I need a much bigger grow area and a way to get rid of the flowers I already have...

Got buzzed and took pics on my walk with Jo the American Bulldog today.

A7DD0FE7-8DE8-40C9-BB03-1EABA62994C2.jpeg
EEC698B0-9549-4FE5-A848-4A30F6D4E00D.jpeg

I up-potted 4 more plants in prep for my next feat of magical incompetence. I have 8 plants ready to veg, 2 of which are most likely angry with me because they have been ready for a month or more like 2. The Mimosa and Mendo Hermie are probably root bound up the ying yang. They are going to go play outside once the weather is less schizophrenic. So I will have 6 in the tent which is 3 or 4 beyond capacity so vegging will be a couple weeks. They are in 3 liter pots(2.7 to be more precise) and since I have seen that @stinkyattic re-pots at or during flower, they will be put into 3 gallon bags around that time. The 6 will be all the stuff gifted me by stinky. Once umbras Triple Lemon male gets in study mode, he will be quarantined like he has corona. I plan on pollinating a cola of each of the 5 girls with the Lemon for fun. The 5 are Church, Lavender, Sweet Cindy, umbras Triple Grape and Golden Lemon. Would the seeds from the Golden Lemon x Triple Lemon be Quadruple Lemon?...

Community lemon project? Lol. I'm flowering one out now and I see why it's called glitter spray cut.
Unsexed plants, I repot after they show sex. Female clones, I repot right when they go in, and kinda know what to expect for final size.

These are all gonna need to be small. 5 plants flowering will not be a pretty picture in 9 sq ft of space.

1B03BE37-B798-4E0D-AB56-42142FDC2467.jpeg
My newest cuttings are looking a bit peaked this morning. The Rapid Rooters were pretty dry so I gave everything a few spritzes with water. The rest of the jungle looks pretty happy but a little hangry.

Latest posts

Back