The perfect Ring tone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

I just finished watching Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and that Ring Tone that Kumar has at the beginning of the movie is amazing! (For those that have not seen the movie or forget it. his ring tone is the sound of a Water Bong and then someone coughing) I have been trying to find it or something like it and I cant seem to find any sites with it if anyone knows of anything plz point me in the right direction...I need that ring tone! :D :D :D

2qwic2c said:
I just finished watching Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and that Ring Tone that Kumar has at the beginning of the movie is amazing! (For those that have not seen the movie or forget it. his ring tone is the sound of a Water Bong and then someone coughing) I have been trying to find it or something like it and I cant seem to find any sites with it if anyone knows of anything plz point me in the right direction...I need that ring tone! :D :D :D
That's a pretty funny movie man.

My buddy has a verizon phone and he downloaded a ringtone like that. pretty funny to see the look on peoples faces when it rings out in public.

Latest posts

Back