The Perfectly Legal Killer Drug that All Kids Can Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
http://caffeineinformer.com/caffeinated-killers
http://caffeineinformer.com/strongest-coffee-brands

I occasionally drink coffee for the caffeine, but I cannot tolerate the bitterness so when I drink it I add a load of sugar and milk. Usually I pop a 200 mg caffeine pill with diet orange Sunkist and sometimes Ruby Red Squirt. One couldn't pay me to consume any of the brands listed on the above links. Coffee and energy drink drinkers ought to check out the rest of the site as well.

Funny that pot is still illegal in a lot of states, and that alcohol and tobacco are legal but regulated, while any kid of any age can buy caffeine concentrates and coffees with 1500 mg caffeine per cup. This stuff WILL KILL you.

Last edited:
caffeineinformer.com/caffeinated-killers
caffeineinformer.com/strongest-coffee-brands

I occasionally drink coffee for the caffeine, but I cannot tolerate the bitterness so when I drink it I add a load of sugar and milk. Usually I pop a 200 mg caffeine pill with diet orange Sunkist and sometimes Ruby Red Squirt. One couldn't pay me to consume any of the brands listed on the above links. Coffee and energy drink drinkers ought to check out the rest of the site as well.

Funny that pot is still illegal in a lot of states, and that alcohol and tobacco are legal but regulated, while any kid of any age can buy caffeine concentrates and coffees with 1500 mg caffeine per cup. This stuff WILL KILL you.

(If the links are live, I'll fix em.)

You can post live links. Not against the rules unless you are spamming.

One time....
My friend ate almost a whole blister sheet of no doze to make the drive to Canada. She had just git her license and car and didn't want to travel with the family van. She ended up getting her stomach pumped after dry heaving in the side of the highway. We rushed her to a hospital and the bill was huge. They said she could've died. She used them to cram and stay up to party. Thought the bigger dose would just give it legs.
Personally I've wondered if I was overdosing on strong coffee more than once.
Be safe kids.

Phew I was afraid this thread was gonna be about tide pods.

I've definitely overdosed on caffeine to a point where I scared the cr4p out of myself, dumb college kid pounding espresso shots as some sort of contest for bad4assery status? Or something? I was NOT OKAY for several days.

I posted the safety data sheet on the coffee maker in the management lounge at work for April fools last year. They thought it was lame nerd humor; I might possibly have been trying to give them useful health tips... maybe. Mostly they need to stop getting jacked up on 3 bean soup (vanilla soy lattes) and berating us hourlies.

I was doing 4 triple lattes a day and smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Somehow I got an infection is my prostate. Urologist asked me about my caffeine consumption and told me the infection was caffeine related. It was extremely unpleasant, required extreme doses of ciproflaxin and my urine was blue for a couple weeks

Not to forget the caffeine pills they used to pawn off as Amphetamines...they caused a few related health issues before the drinks...way back in the 80's. They had all the popular flavors...black molly...yellow jackets...pink hearts...white elephant...and more I cannot remember. I tried one or two when I was about 18...did not like them...I do not need stimulates..proven fact!

Latest posts

Back