The Plenty Vaporizer by Storz and Bickel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
This is the same company that makes the Volcano and the Mighty and the Crafty.

After using this vape, I can see why they dictate the price that they do. It's not really perfect for me but it is, by far, the most efficient vaporizer I have ever used.

I put about as much pot as I do in a single bong hit into the 'small' heating chamber and I get 5 or 6 good hits and then 3 or 4 more lighter hits. You barely see the vapor going in and it's definitely not a cloud coming out. Just perfect smooooooth taste. There is almost zero resistance. You barely know you're getting a hit. But, you definitely are.

The ABV is always just a perfect brown. No stirring required. I looked at the ABV under a microscope and it's as clean as any ABV I have ever seen.

Looks like something out of a Buck Rogers film. I don't like the look at all. And, I like giant cougher hits and this definitely will not do that. Not even by accident. Idiot proof, for sure. LOL

I bought this one used and it is an earlier model. I don't know what changes (if any) that they have made in newer model but I don't see much room for improvement. I don't like the form but the function is amazing.

If you're the kind of person who buys pot and has to conserve, this thing is for you. If you had 3 or 4 sessions a day of 8 or 10 hits each, you could stay blasted for a year on an ounce of pot. LOL

Just passing on my experience with this vape. :)

https://www.storz-bickel.com/us/en/plenty.html

01-00-p-6.png

Latest posts

Back