The point of no return

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
what's the longest period you have flowered and then pushed the plant back into re-veg---seen some flowers thrown back into veg that kept on flowering under veg conditions---they were not autos

Huh?

Orange, read that and tell me you are not stoned.

:ciao: Rosebud---ok---i'll type slow---how long can a plant be in flower before it is too late to flip it back to a 24/7 or 18/6 and successfully re-veg

getting ready for some early od spring summer harvests

I think if it isnt dead it should re-veg.

You can reveg no matter how long the plant has been in flower. Expect mutant growth for some time depending on conditions.

Ok, now i can tell ya, I harvested a Jack, I mean harvested, except left a few buds on..Stuck it under 24 hour light, per Hick, and it reveged and I harvested again. So you can harvest and reveg. I hope that helps.

yes kinda what i was looking for---so there is no point of no return---doesn't matter how far into flower a plant is---if it gets thrown back into re-veg at week 7 of flower---it's gonna start new green growth and won't continue to finish its flowering and growing fatter buds

Another question along this same line ... After you harvest, then flip the light back to 24/0, about how long is it usually before the new growth will start? I have only done this one time and it was about three weeks, is that about normal in time frame? (Due to circumstances outside my control all 14 of my girls are currently one week into a reveg)

I think I did mine wrong. I didn't understand that the new growth came out of the top of the bud, so I really cut most of the buds off (mistake), so mine took a couple of months before it looked like it might make it. It did.

The ones I he revegged had new growth around the 30 day mark and I was able t take clones at the 45 day mark

stoner.:)

cut those colas, leave some lower greens, some say a third, but i've left way less. give it a nice root trim lightly, fresh soil, 24/7 light, treat lightly, shazzam in 45.:hubba:

a reveg is more succeptible to a mite attack, or other sickness, is why i added to treat it lightly.

clone everything. share cuts with buds and you will have a source to re-up a cut in a tight. reveg should be done to save genetics in a whoops moment of discretion.;) cuts are far superior...peace...

Irish said:
reveg should be done to save genetics in a whoops moment of discretion.;) cuts are far superior...peace...

This is pretty much where I am at. Life threw me such a huge curve ball this last year that to be honest, I had given up on everything for a good period of time. I am now regaining my passions and learning to live life again, just hoping my genetics line follows along with me :)

Latest posts

Back