The Random Stoner Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
So I'm stoned. A few observations.

Hot sauce makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack. I made some beef stew, put some cheese on it, a bunch of crackers, and cooked that mofo up. Afterwards, I thought it a brilliant idea to put about a 5 tablespoons in it. Devoured that mess, and right now, every inch of my body between my eyes and my chest burns with the fury of 1000 suns.

I'm sitting here wondering how many people in my life are actors. My girlfriend in bed for example.

I read this one today...
Aristotle comes to a bridge guarded by Plato. Aristotle says I want to cross, Plato says, the only way you can cross Aristotle, is if you tell me one true thing, otherwise I'm going to throw you off the bridge. Aristotle responds, "You're going to throw me off the bridge."

There is a dilemma here of course. If Plato throws Aristotle off of the Bridge, it will make what Aristotle said true, and thus he wasnt justified in throwing him off of the bridge after all. However, if Plato lets Aristotle through, he would do so on false pretense since Plato never ended up throwing Aristotle off of the Bridge.

Ok...my father majored in philosophy in college, now you're starting to give me "shivers" Dad! Is that you?

Latest posts

Back