The real DIRTY DOZEN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

When I watered my trainWreck this evening I noticed a couple Knats, I put in a fresh sticky and caught a even dozen in about a half hour, this is always my first defence against flyers, these little suckers will not be repruducing, I'm going to walmart for some misquito dunks for gradeing and a couple more stickys, the new cat got one stuck to her tail, did two laps arond the room with it chaseing her, and headed out, next I heard the wife screaming as this Fly paper thing chased her cat around the living room, that things STICKY!!! anyway hanging them under the canopy can give me good visuals of what else is buzzin on the plants besides me.

P1120278.JPG

P1120220.JPG

You can take a bowl of apple cider viniger, put plastic wrap over it leaving a way for the flies to get in but not to big of hole that they will get out. They will go in, go for a swim, get stuck and DIE!

I would think any kind of sweet liquid would work.

B.P.

Bong Puller said:
You can take a bowl of apple cider viniger, put plastic wrap over it leaving a way for the flies to get in but not to big of hole that they will get out. They will go in, go for a swim, get stuck and DIE!

I would think any kind of sweet liquid would work.

B.P.
Thanks bongpuller, I've used tropical fruit drink in pie plates before, I believe these little knats are them fungus knats that make powdery mildew, Ya BHO, sometimes I wish i lived in the city,there's so much oportunity for infestation, ya start over, just burn the room and start fresh. This is a picture of trimmers wrist, the tendon that attaches to the wrist gets so PO'd after a few plants, Ya I've got lots of headaches right now, but I've got aspirin too!! Just gotta take it!!

P1120293.JPG

Soon the dirty Dozen turned to 112 and breeding, they are Knot Knats, they are a scale fly. I caught it fairly early and I only am loseing a little yield,and maybe a couple of the Blueberry kush strain!! There very sensitive to problems, they started showing the symptoms first!! I'm useing Bayers 3in1 spray, Two of my outside green-to Plants that helped intro'd this to the garden I cured with this spray, but I didn't get rid of it on her clones and brought it in, We'll see what develops over the next couple of weeks, I've got plenty of backup clones, and enough stash to last till time runs out December after next!! The problem is that I love the offending girl,her taste, I had to Harvest the sickos about 3 weeks early, still decent smoke, lots of kick, don't even know the're parentage, Me and the Mrs. just call it Shane's Shet, . When my new Chemdawg91 started stinking a little I realized that it is really similar, we'll see, loving retirement.

P1120319.JPG

P1120339.JPG

Ouch @ your wrist!
I've had experience using chondroiton, msm and glucosamine to help my feet tendons cure quickly; also known people who fixed their arthritis enough to be able to work with them again.

I can almost hear the infestation tapping out. I hope they recover quick :)

Latest posts

Back