The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks lyfe they are getting heavy and still got 3+ weeks on them had to tie some up got some rain and they wear super heavy from the extra moisture and had to tie em up

I'm counting the days also man, I got a few that look to have developed a lil faster, I see their hairs are starting to turn now, while the others are just spitting theirs this weekend. I don't have the rain here, I got wind and heat, this weekend starts a heat trend 105 for a few days. But things are booming, can't wait to see what happens when I start forcing the ripening

Yeah I checked a few trichs on a few plants earlier they are getting their got a few that are farther along also about to start flushing 1 after 1 or 2 more waterings but yeah gonna be a nice harvest this year almost not caterpillars seen a 1 or 2 no bad pest probs really been a nice year :48:

Looking awesome KB!! Your harvest is going to be amazing. Can't wait to see! You will have a lot to be thankful for come November!

Thanks bud cant wait for November my birthday is in November I always have a great birthday :48: I will be doing a couple videos come harvest time for you guys and gals so watch for that

Looking excellent, gonna be a steller harvest this year!

hello everyone I'm jtor just joined the forum been following since my seedling broke shell, now I'm in my first week of veg. Just want to know when would be the ideal time to top my plants. I have 4 plants 2 are awesome and 2 are scronny.

Word looks nice i got one that im flushing now in a week she will be done rest got 4 week

thanks ant! they are getting their they are fattening up everyday soon they will be ready :48:

Real nice Kindbud, looks like a good harvest for you.

Latest posts

Back