The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope i just burried the pots a few days ago never had problems with plants falling over in the ground or in buckets unless they wear super heavy with buds

absolutely gorgeous plants, very nice job.:icon_smile:

thank you ston & dman i am very proud of these girls they are growing up nicely....... im still waiting to start seeing some pretty flowers should be soon they are going thru their preflower stretch so i believe at the end of the month beginning august should start seeing some flowers

thanks lyfe! i like the arial view to! just a lil work climbing up the big tree by them lol but its worth it

so after my daily check around i got the tape measurer out and measured most of them for the fun of it the biggest is right at 9 ft, 2 are over 7ft then their are 6 that are over 6 ft the other 12 are smaller from a foot to 5 ft ill post some new pics in a few days

Hey kindbud, wow wish I could grow some monsters like that. Looking great!!!!

You got photo bombed by nature, I bet that butterfly is mooning you as if flew by, hahaha. Plants are looking killer, you see some love in return for sure.

yeah that butterfly got me...... gonna take a pic of all of them got 17 females now and 3 smaller ones yet to show sex

Looking great Kind. This is where it starts to get exciting, don't you think? Waiting for those first buds, pistol clusters is a real kick for me. Then the nerves get me bout mid September. Hope all goes well for you, they look wonderful.

thanks tc its been a min since i put new pics up of all 18 females that i got left gonna take some pics soon and yeah i love this time of the flowering cycle most of mine have started throwing hairs everywhere in the last 3-5 days and then i got 1 thats at 7-10 days into flowering and is starting to cluster up pistols soon it will start gaining weight quick i will post pics next time i water them just watered them all today

Latest posts

Back