The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are just beautiful. And i am jealous of them beginning to flower. That is quit a trunk you have on that one too. Huge, how tall are the tallest ones? Those look like some happy girls right there.

any guess on how much that big plant will yeild its 10ft im think a pount to a pound and a half what do yall think just gonna be fun to look back and see who the closest is

Beautiful......looking huge, healthy and happy...great job!

Looking good dude! Still some time to go, but as long as **** don't hit the fan I bet you'll easily pull that off her. I got a couple lbs off 6 1/2 footers last year, and less off 10 footers the previous year. It all depends still. Mojo brotha

thanks buddog and ston and yeah im hoping around 10 lbs or so off of all 20 plants.... thats a 10 footer, a 9 footer, 5 8 foot plants, 8 5-7ft plants, then 5 that are around 2ft..... and that just how big they are now in 2 months im sure they will be much bigger gonna be a busy fall :48:

Just that many gonna be busy. Like I said though size doesn't necessarily mean everything. Just keep an eye and keep em staked. There's a reason I don't grow for height

Awesome job kindbud! :watchplant: my hands are hurting just thinking about trimming all that bud. Lol

thanks saw and ston thanks for reminding me I need to stake up some plants now been forgetting to

And cut up the bottom to get rid of some of the popcorn ...They are very pretty. I bet you will get a pound off the big one as long as something doesn't happen, like breaking in half in the wind or something horrible. Yes, harvest did me in last year and I only had 9 or so. Mojo for the finish guy!

im golden been doing it for years never had probs in this location plenty of trees as wind blocks idk if u can tell from pics but its some pretty thick stuff

and i have removed all thats going to get removed this year bout 30%-40% is going into bho,bubble hash and edibles

Latest posts

Back