The road so far

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello ppl ! Second week of flower gone! Its a fkin jungle inside there i cant even walk anymore i have to move them out from the room to water them lol. Tallest one 1m and lowest 0.89m . Gave them 2ml/l cal mag and they turned a little too dark green . Feeding 2 times a week , girls drinking 2lit of water every day .1100ppm ( on 1300 ive got some nut burn ) light distance 70cm cant go closer . Defoliating every 3 days , about 10 leaves per plant. Waiting week 3 to make a deeper defoliation. Smells lemon and incense all around the room . Hope they dont get bushier cus i will have problem .

Attachments

• IMG_20220611_232104.jpg
    IMG_20220611_232104.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 9
  • VID_20220611_235455.mp4
    28.2 MB
Wow your plants look healthy. I am the master of running out of room in my tent. I always seem to be squeezing one more plant in. I defoliate as well every time I open my flower tent. I have a problem now with the height of my plants and will have to somehow move my vent fan and filter to another position inside or outside the tent to give me another 8-10” my plants are in their 2nd week of flower and are doing their stretch now… I gotta real mess in there. Good luck scooching thru that forest of yours till harvest 😊

Yep, I finally have only four plant in my tent which is a comfortable amount but I let them get to tall in my veg tent deciding which were the best for outside this year. I somehow didn’t think about the other inside plants I should have topped earlier. I ended up having to wait an extra couple of weeks before the flower tent was ready now I have them all smashed down with two nets during stretch. Silly me, I knew better…

Thanks mate!! Ive got a 11x8x11 feet room . Have some problems with humidity, somedays we got like 90% outside . Using 2x dehumidifiers and some times ac on dry mode to drop it down . 50% atm . i will go down to 45 in 2 weeks

Hello ppl ! Second week of flower gone! Its a fkin jungle inside there i cant even walk anymore i have to move them out from the room to water them lol. Tallest one 1m and lowest 0.89m . Gave them 2ml/l cal mag and they turned a little too dark green . Feeding 2 times a week , girls drinking 2lit of water every day .1100ppm ( on 1300 ive got some nut burn ) light distance 70cm cant go closer . Defoliating every 3 days , about 10 leaves per plant. Waiting week 3 to make a deeper defoliation. Smells lemon and incense all around the room . Hope they dont get bushier cus i will have problem .
Looks as pretty as a plate of spanakopita...

Week 3 of flower almost gone. Tallest 1.27m smallest 0.96m. plants look healthy . For some reason when i water them they drop for a couple of hours . Maybe water has wrong temperature (27c) fed at 1300ppm and they loved it. 2 things concern me . Air that goes around looks strong to you? Defoliation!? How many leaves should i remove ? As you can see in the video there are brunches that are way too low. Light wont go there for sure.. should i remove them too ? Thanks for your time guys

Attachments

• VID_20220618_040756.mp4
    43.7 MB
  • IMG_20220618_041138.jpg
    IMG_20220618_041138.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1
Day 90. 4 weeks blooming. Smell getting stronger and stronger . Looking good! Feeding at 1300ppm , not even tip burn . I think i will go to 1500 next week. Saw few flying things but i m not sure if i can spray with neem oil .. i m afraid of bud rot or its too early for that problem to appear ? Lamp to plant 40cm for about 3days without problem . Way to go guys..

Attachments

• IMG_20220625_211758.jpg
    IMG_20220625_211758.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220625_211815.jpg
    IMG_20220625_211815.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 7
Guys i wont open new thread , i will post it here. Ive got a problem . My sativa girls grew tall about 1.68m pot included but they are not thick enough... Brunches started bending a lot .. what am i supposed to do ? Tie them up with something or what ??? My 1st grow was about 40cm.. if buds start fattening plant is going to break 100%

Guys i wont open new thread , i will post it here. Ive got a problem . My sativa girls grew tall about 1.68m pot included but they are not thick enough... Brunches started bending a lot .. what am i supposed to do ? Tie them up with something or what ??? My 1st grow was about 40cm.. if buds start fattening plant is going to break 100%
You can stake them up
are they close to your lights?

Day 90. 4 weeks blooming. Smell getting stronger and stronger . Looking good! Feeding at 1300ppm , not even tip burn . I think i will go to 1500 next week. Saw few flying things but i m not sure if i can spray with neem oil .. i m afraid of bud rot or its too early for that problem to appear ? Lamp to plant 40cm for about 3days without problem . Way to go guys..
I wouldn’t spray them with neem oil in flower. A lot of folks use spinosad. Maybe you have fungus gnats. Diatomaceous Earth on the soil(a dusting-not a layer-I made that mistake once and had a layer of concrete on top of the soil). Also let the soil dry out a bit between watering and feedings. I think people use sticky traps for them as well.

40 to 50 cm distance. I stick smth to the soil and tie it to each brunch?
I don’t know what smth is but a bamboo stake will hold your buds I think. You can get them in a pack of twenty or use some branches from trees in your yard if they need trimming. You can tie the buds off to the stick/bamboo

We should invent stake guards with brite orange tip flags to put on them. They blend to easy with the plants especially the green ones

Latest posts

Back