The road so far

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was my crop, I'd back off on the nitrogen and boost the PK for sure.

As far as flushing, there's no need. Flushing means starving, and I never starve plants.

Looking good, by the way. Don't forget the Bud of the Month contest!

Week 9 gone. Bad watering+hot lights fked up 2 of mygirls . Foxtail another 3. Disappointed a little bit but its ok .. it was my second attempt. 9 of 14 looking good though ✌️ next round will be on led lights (already ordered them 🎉🎉) im going to chop down everything next saturday except amnezia trees(x3)

Attachments

• IMG_20220731_115256.jpg
    IMG_20220731_115256.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220731_115350.jpg
    IMG_20220731_115350.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220731_115441.jpg
    IMG_20220731_115441.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220731_115324.jpg
    IMG_20220731_115324.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220731_115450.jpg
    IMG_20220731_115450.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Week 9 gone. Bad watering+hot lights fked up 2 of mygirls . Foxtail another 3. Disappointed a little bit but its ok .. it was my second attempt. 9 of 14 looking good though ✌️ next round will be on led lights (already ordered them 🎉🎉) im going to chop down everything next saturday except amnezia trees(x3)
Which light did you go with? Looking into one myself.

good job Amigo!….I bet the smell in there just reeks

but yeah , I would wait about a week or two

Smell is oh god so good! The plant which you can see my hand yeap, needs 2 more weeks for sure. The rest almost done, got 95% cloudy 5%amber.

Which light did you go with? Looking into one myself.

I will go for spider farmer sf4000. Found it here in Europe . Wish i could buy things from USA but customs office in greece can delay you up to 2 months

Smell is oh god so good! The plant which you can see my hand yeap, needs 2 more weeks for sure. The rest almost done, got 95% cloudy 5%amber.

I will go for spider farmer sf4000. Found it here in Europe . Wish i could buy things from USA but customs office in greece can delay you up to 2 months

oh so good as in jet fuel , gun solvent , kerosene , rotten fruit , sweet skunks arse , pepper , licorice , pine trees , or Greek lemons? 🤡🤡🤡

say , have you ever run across a Greek grower on the interwebs know as greenmopho?

oh so good as in jet fuel , gun solvent , kerosene , rotten fruit , sweet skunks arse , pepper , licorice , pine trees , or Greek lemons? 🤡🤡🤡

say , have you ever run across a Greek grower on the interwebs know as greenmopho?
Smell is rly sweet and lemons 😁😁 ive just seen one of his videos , making some popcorn to watch all of them . Ive got a place like this and my father says ye lets do it but mom freaked out sayin she will just leave the country ... Wish one day she change her mind

Edit for lols. I just cut a couple of buds they are 95% milky 5% amber and it smells like incense which Christians use in church. Damn man smells is so intense my eyes cryied

Last edited:
Smell is rly sweet and lemons 😁😁 ive just seen one of his videos , making some popcorn to watch all of them . Ive got a place like this and my father says ye lets do it but mom freaked out sayin she will just leave the country ... Wish one day she change her mind

Edit for lols. I just cut a couple of buds they are 95% milky 5% amber and it smells like incense which Christians use in church. Damn man smells is so intense my eyes cryied

so have you ever heard of a ganja farmer named greenmopho?

he was from Greece

Day 68 of flowering. Strain super lemon haze/shiny silver haze. Says 63 to 70 days of flowering. Trying to find out if they are ready. My time is really limited rn. I MUST leave for a week. Is harvest window open ? Those are the best pics i could take. What i see is something like 80 cloudy 15 amber 5 clear. All i can see with my x30 glass is cloudy some amber and a few spots that looks like trichomes exploded or something. Plants look tired and they are not drinking water .

Attachments

• IMG_20220804_032003.jpg
    IMG_20220804_032003.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220804_031619.jpg
    IMG_20220804_031619.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220804_031501.jpg
    IMG_20220804_031501.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220804_031351.jpg
    IMG_20220804_031351.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220804_031302.jpg
    IMG_20220804_031302.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220804_031216.jpg
    IMG_20220804_031216.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Day 68 of flowering. Strain super lemon haze/shiny silver haze. Says 63 to 70 days of flowering. Trying to find out if they are ready. My time is really limited rn. I MUST leave for a week. Is harvest window open ? Those are the best pics i could take. What i see is something like 80 cloudy 15 amber 5 clear. All i can see with my x30 glass is cloudy some amber and a few spots that looks like trichomes exploded or something. Plants look tired and they are not drinking water .
I had a sativa dominant strain that never really got much amber even after 14 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had given it another week or so but the smoke was still great and gave a nice talkative, energetic buzz. Haze is a sativa dominant strain so it may have similar characteristics. Seed vendors almost always say flowering time is shorter than what the average grower will experience. Do you have anyone who will be caring for your plants while you are out of town? That would probably be the decider for me. If I had someone I trusted to monitor the plant while I was gone, I would leave them growing. If they were going to be left on their own for a week, I would probably chop then worry about them drying out too much (or someone stealing them) while I was gone. Depending on your tolerance for a more energetic buzz, you may be happy with the plants effects now(with 15% amber). You could also harvest in stages by taking down most of the top buds now(but again you would have the concern of an improper dry and cure) and leave the lower buds to mature more.

I had a sativa dominant strain that never really got much amber even after 14 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had given it another week or so but the smoke was still great and gave a nice talkative, energetic buzz. Haze is a sativa dominant strain so it may have similar characteristics. Seed vendors almost always say flowering time is shorter than what the average grower will experience. Do you have anyone who will be caring for your plants while you are out of town? That would probably be the decider for me. If I had someone I trusted to monitor the plant while I was gone, I would leave them growing. If they were going to be left on their own for a week, I would probably chop then worry about them drying out too much (or someone stealing them) while I was gone. Depending on your tolerance for a more energetic buzz, you may be happy with the plants effects now(with 15% amber). You could also harvest in stages by taking down most of the top buds now(but again you would have the concern of an improper dry and cure) and leave the lower buds to mature more.
If theres a 10-15% amber needs at least one more week to go 30? Damn it i got no1 to help me but i dont want to waste my girls. I want to take the best i can ..

If theres a 10-15% amber needs at least one more week to go 30? Damn it i got no1 to help me but i dont want to waste my girls. I want to take the best i can ..
I can’t say how much longer. Personally if I was going to be gone a week with nobody to watch them, I would just chop them at 10 weeks of flower. I have harvested before I had any amber trichs before and still had a lot of clear ones. I didn’t like that bud at all but a lot of people harvest at 20% so your estimate of 15% is pretty close. You are at 10 weeks it sounds like so you have made it further than most new growers do. I hope if you do chop them, that you have the time to properly dry them and start to cure them. Bottom line is that it is your grow and sometimes you need to make a decision and stand by it.

How long will you be out of town? Could be they could be perfectly dried when you get back. That was a joke… you still need time to dry properly and start the curing process.

How long will you be out of town? Could be they could be perfectly dried when you get back. That was a joke… you still need time to dry properly and start the curing process
About 5-6 days. The problem is that i dont have the experience to understand if its ready or not... 10 weeks of flowering. I read tons of posts/diaries etc and everyone is chopping lemon and silver haze on 9th or 10th week... I m thinking of chopping upper budds and let the rest for 1 more week

Day 70 .10 weeks gone. Felt like i start this thread yesterday lol. Chopped 2 plants 2 days ago , tried to dry them in a small room i got without a/c . 16h later i went in to find out that my buds were like biscuits. 100% dry noflavor no hit at all . Zero, nothing its like oregano. 250gramms gone. You should add a stupid of the month event i could be 1st every month easily. Back to plan Α. Cardboard boxes inside the grow room . Drying nice and easy all my tops . Rest of the plants will stay for at least one more week . Gave a good watering and i will be back in 5 days. Wish me luck 🤞

Attachments

• IMG_20220806_044846.jpg
    IMG_20220806_044846.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220806_045739.jpg
    IMG_20220806_045739.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Hello friends ! Chopped everything a week ago. Today was the 1st taste. I failed . You were right , 9/10 weeks were not enough for my sativa girls. Sorry for long post and bad English.

Week 6 and week 8 had two bad waterings, girls overdried 2 times and August temps+hps burned my girls a lot. A/C was not enough. Because of that at week 9 i had to chop 2 rly rly tired girls and cut down all tops (worst decision ever) . While i was trimming all tops (took Me almost 2 days with a lot of time outs . Half kilo of dried weed) inside my grow room bulbs had to stay on so i can see .

1week later when i started cutting the rest i found out that all plants turned hermie and tiny seeds were allover the place. I dont know when it turned hermie maybe all started at week 6 when 1st huge stress took place. Seeds were like 0.5mm or smth. smaller than sesame seeds.

Hitted me hard but we have to move on . 1st time photo was total disaster but i learned a lot of things.

Mistakes:too many plants, had no space between at all. Poor training,lst was really bad and scrog was totally needed on 1.7m plants. Bad watering.

Fixing few things in grow room ,improving lights and we start allover again. Im looking for a strain that wont take too much time , any ideas?

What a journey guys!! Bad one but we're good. Thanks for helping me all this time !! You were always here when i needed help and hopefully you will be in my next try too ❤️❤️❤️ waiting for your replies about the strain i should try! Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back