The road so far

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 70 .10 weeks gone. Felt like i start this thread yesterday lol. Chopped 2 plants 2 days ago , tried to dry them in a small room i got without a/c . 16h later i went in to find out that my buds were like biscuits. 100% dry noflavor no hit at all . Zero, nothing its like oregano. 250gramms gone. You should add a stupid of the month event i could be 1st every month easily. Back to plan Α. Cardboard boxes inside the grow room . Drying nice and easy all my tops . Rest of the plants will stay for at least one more week . Gave a good watering and i will be back in 5 days. Wish me luck 🤞
Yikes! 16 hours and dry as a bone? Your RH must be really, really low. Like dehydrator low. Get a humidifier for future harvests. If it was just the outside of the buds, sealing them in a mason jar might help.

Day 70 .10 weeks gone. Felt like i start this thread yesterday lol. Chopped 2 plants 2 days ago , tried to dry them in a small room i got without a/c . 16h later i went in to find out that my buds were like biscuits. 100% dry noflavor no hit at all . Zero, nothing its like oregano. 250gramms gone. You should add a stupid of the month event i could be 1st every month easily. Back to plan Α. Cardboard boxes inside the grow room . Drying nice and easy all my tops . Rest of the plants will stay for at least one more week . Gave a good watering and i will be back in 5 days. Wish me luck 🤞
Next time you overdry the buds, stick them in with the newly harvested buds. They'll rehydrate and hopefully pick up some smell and taste to go with them.

Latest posts

Back