1. Bud of the Month: moontang by bodhi grown by Smackaddict
    Dismiss Notice

The "Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Egzoset, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Oct 1, 2018 #1

Egzoset

Egzoset

Egzoset

Salutations,

Honestly i wish i could make it brief; i wrote such intros so often since Egzoset was created (in 2010) this tends to kill my creativity. But at least i can say i've experimented with "autofem" cultivation kind of late in life, only months after my 2011 initiation to vaporism, e.g. after some 3 years abstainance thinking i was going to be "clean" for the rest of my life.

The self-cultivation (discovery) venture proved short-lived though absolutely enlightening after the spiritual awakening. Not to mention i miss my photo sessions a lot as a hobby!

:oops:

By chance vaporisation is where i invested most successfully, it's the one part i can still prove helpful with by sharing my findings on a genuine consumption method which doesn't exactly correspond to any ready-made commercial product i believe, simply because it's actually the result of a years-long DiY project using the VaporGenie pipe as a "Prototyping Platform".

Multiple dedicated threads were dispersed around the net, including my late Google+ Photo collection:

What it does in retrospective is this: best match the workload and heat source, accounting for the trichome's already near-ideal delivery format where noble substances collect in a tiny gland located at the tip of some hair-like tubular support. In other words mother nature provides filtration on a molecular basis at an unbeatable cost, the good news being that there appears to be a technique promissing to leave behind vegetal tissue infused with not-so-noble potential contaminants, etc.

My toking session proceeds in bursts in order to target contact-surfaces, hence promoting release/transport of trichome goodies 1st as a result of their relative mass combined to their perfect shape. A typical toke lasts 12 ±3 sec., from pre-heating to exhale; which radically departs from slow Volcano/Arizer thermostatic (e.g. ovenizing) strategies; important features are Inlet Water (from clean-burning butane) and time-compressed aroma/taste appreciation thanks to its "Micro-Bursting" ritual. Etc., etc.

In any case my "opportunity window" is over and i found over the years that virtual discussions are pointless. Yet i'd stick around for a while if there were chances for future readers considering my challenge to duplicate and peer review: find out for yourselves, it's sure worth it but don't take my word for it...

Good day, have fun!! :D