The Solanero Sidewalk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sol

Reaction score
I figured i'de start a post for general questions or comments that i would like to ask, but don't really need to be on my journal posts.

The first of which is: Has anyone seen this 'Herb.iq" app for growing. It is a database of growing info compiled by you.Here's a pic of a screenshot.

the site is:hxxp://herbiq.codeplex.com/

0_6_7.jpg

Is that a computer application or a cell phone app? Looks pretty interesting for sure, especially if yer growing a serious crop and have to keep up with a lot of info.

If that's the one for the iPad yeah I heard of it....they actually asked me to beta test for them but I kinda don't want my grow persona/identity linked to my actual identity and passed on it. My try it now that it is out....is it a free app or a paid one? Not that it matters since my iPad is jail broken and every app is free............:D

Just went and looked at that. Very nice app....The cops will really appreciate the convenience of having all their evidence in one spot, so that all they have to do is have one of their criminal hackers(turned cop helper) break the encoding, and its straight to the DA. And the local govt. bean counters will appreciate the simplicity of having all the numbers and profits there so that they can figure out how much you will be oweing them for tax evasion ;)

That's exactly what i was wondering. It is a free app(open source) . It WOULD be great as it is very detailed but yes, any medium grade hack could have put in a line of code that we don't know about. You don't really have to put in personal info, its still all about the grow, but then it is kinda like helping the cops having all your grow info all in one spot like that. Too bad, its a great idea, its a shame you can't trust digital info.

Latest posts

Back