The summer dry spell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigDbudhead

Reaction score
If there is anyone here from the big D area, can you tell me why we go through this dry spell almost every summer ? It will usualy last from 1-2 months. During this period, weed gets very difficult to come by. I can't wait till this is over !

I think its all over the US. Its the war on drugs time of the year because college just let out. We have a drug task force in our town right now setting up stings and whatnot so everyone is sittin' on their weed. Last week they were in the town over from us.

lol we dont have anything like that around hear lol or atleast i think we dont the bud hear is always around atleast for me hehehehheehe

There must be a lot more outdoor growers than indoor growers and your between crops don`t you think.

if I was you, if there was a dry spell in my area I would grow my crops accordingly so i'd have some smoke during those times specifically. I hate living in one of the top producing states of marijuana in the US :(.

cut out the middle man and grow it!~~~~!!!~!~!~!!:D

Latest posts

Back