The SWAT Syndrome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purple_chronic said:
they took him and had to let him go with a uuhh i really dont know whats it called in english but its that black block on his ankle ...

The black box on ankle is called HEC (home electronic confinment) and if they did that they must have known they screwed up...

were they full auto^? i know when your dealing "illegal" guns they will brong swat, but for selling a few semi auto AK's he shoulda been fine.

bmello said:
The black box on ankle is called HEC (home electronic confinment) and if they did that they must have known they screwed up...

Thanxx man its that i really dont speak english with alot of people here in PR...

Rambo! im really not sure if they were semi or full auto but i know they were looking 4 my friend like 4 a year he had sold more than 30 aks in PR and his best buyer was the one that snitched him the guy was an agent 4 CIC and the guy already has took like 18 people that were dealing guns with my friend all over the island( he hasnt talked nothing but he guy was really inside) im really woried 4 him but its his problem right?? but im almost sure they were auto cuz the price here 4 each was like almost $3,000 each and thats with the guns not charged so his really in serious shit they caought him with 6 in his car + bullets all over the trunk but atleast the guns were brand new they they dont have deaths on them or nothing...sorry 4 changing the subject but you know it was 1 of my bestest friends and he called me from the federal prison here in PR and it really makes me sad but i cant do anything i hope GOD is on his side!!:(

well, agents will pay you anything you ask so they can bust you.

ah, i didnt know he was talking about puerto rico, i ignore firearms laws in america, but thats different.

Latest posts

Back