The taste is gone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

I've smoked for years, 30 or so...and I've tasted a lot of dope. Good dope, bad dope, I've smoked my share of it in bongs and hash and as hash oil...I've smoked a lot and loved the taste when it was good (endured the bad). When the Kandy Kush came out, it tasted awesome, so did the PEx and the NL...but I can't seem to taste them anymore??

Even the PEx, a very sweet taste, I don't really taste it anymore, I have to ask if the newest has a good taste or not....what the H3LL is wrong with me? Anyone ever go through anything like this?:eek:

lol, just realized I am high and posted to wrong section...if a mod could be so kind?

Taste and Smell Go Together
The senses of taste and smell are intimately linked to one another. Often the loss of one will result in the loss of the other.

What Causes Loss of Smell?
The most common causes for loss of sense of taste and smell are the result of a nasal obstruction, such as the common cold, breathing allergies and nasal congestion from irritants like cigarette smoke and pollutants.

Nasal polyps, small non-cancerous growths in the nose and sinuses, can block the ability for aromas to reach the nerves high up in the nose which allow a sense of smell.

Previous surgery or a blow to the head can upset your sense of smell because the nerves of smell may be damaged or blocked by scar tissue.

Occupational exposure to chemicals may also lessen the sense of smell and certain medications can also affect the sense of smell.

Also, as we get older, like vision and hearing, the sense of smell becomes less accurate.

In rare instances, benign nonmalignant tumors grow on the nerves of smell and should be identified and removed
american-rhinologic.org/patientinfo.loss.phtml

ur gettin older ha!

Could be you have burnt up your taste buds. Try not smoking for a couple weeks and see if it returns.

Try not to smoke? Isn't that like telling the fish not to swim?? :eek:

Older...aren't we all?? But it seems odd this just came about recently. I do have a cold, but I can taste most anything else...

I remember my first hit of OG Kush and feeling like a kid in a candy store because it tasted so good....now I barely taste it. It sucks. Might have tom take a cpl day break soon.

UPDATE....the taste is BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Musta been the cold, it was crazy that the dope was the only taste affected, but I can now taste my PEx, my KK and my NL....YUM!!!!

i got a buddy whos 23 and a hardcore cig smoker and his taste buds are pretty much done for. he says he cant taste much anymore. do u smoke cigs too?

Latest posts

Back