The top leaves are yellow and curled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
I woke up today to find that some of the top leaves of my widow plant are yellow and curled up.They are in the sixth week of flowering. What happened? Did I over nute them?

Hmm we need some pics... if they are just yellowing then that's normal. 6 weeks into flower you should be getting alot of that. I would stop the nutes now...as they shouldn't have much longer to flower.

straight water from here on out mang, and get us a pic.. somehow.

Most likely that is what happened... But it could be a few things so pics or more detail would help... how are they curling?

I'll get some pics soon. As soon as I get my camera fixed.
Thank you, they are curling at the tip upward direction.

Well were in our first day of week 5 flowering today, and ive noticed that over the last couple of weeks the PH has been climbing faster than ever.

Yep.. I woke up one day to find some nute burn... i mean it still might be a little as were running 75% even though i dont think they like it very much, but it wasnt, it was the PH, the whole tank had gone up from about 5.8 to at least 6.5 in a day. Keep a close watch on this, i dont know how many other people have problems with PH but i check it every day now without fail

Ph will jump up or down very quickly sometimes... depending on water intake and root growth rates... as long as it isn't off for a week. u'll be fine.

I never disagree with Mr.Wakenbake, but if it is only the top leaves, I'm going to say that the light is too close. Put your hand where the yellow, curled leaves are for about 30 seconds and if it gets hot, back the light off a bit.

Of course, pictures would help.

my plants are four feet and in budding. the leaves started burning over night in the dark cycle and turning yellow ive been flushing them out and there coming back im very happy will get pics going soon. thanks for everybody's help you all are awsome.thugluv420 movin on to higher life.

Latest posts

Back