The Truth Must Come Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
The truth has to come out, and forms likes this are great, but people that are not for hemp wont read this forum. The word must get out, and it wont happen all by itself. Though it is good to post stuff hear about MJ because I know people that are chronic smokers that don't know anything about the history of weed. I mentioned in an post from another pro mj group which I will re-post here a little about the problem with getting it legalized.

There is an old video called The Truth about Cannabis. It delves
into a lot of the reasons why Cannabis will remain illegal along
with all the things that can be done with our beloved Hemp. The
video is old and was never been put out on DVD. If anyone wants a
copy I will make one for $5.00 plus $4.50 in the U.S. for shipping.
If you can find it get it. I'm not making anything on it if you want
to order it. Just –mail me off group. I also have other MJ
informative videos that I will throw on for no charge. Like I said
I'm not trying to make a buck, just getting the info out. It's
informative and will make you even madder that hemp is illegal. The
industries that lobby against it are:

The pharmaceutical industry
The oil Companies
The lumber Industry
The food industry
The cotton and cloth industry

Those are a just a few. The videos will discuss the reasons why.

Did you know that commercial with the 15 year old smoking pot
showing and abnormal brain scan? The brain scan was from a comatose
person, not the 15 year old.

If you can also find the May 2005 issue of the Canadian Cannabis
Culture Magazine there is a great article on the U.S. Governments
propaganda program against pot.

Another great TV show that can be picked up or seen now and then on
TV is The History Channel show: Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They
Got That Way. A mind blowing show. You can order it from the History
channels web site. You can also check your library. Mine had it. It
tells the truth with no bull shit. Any questions just ask.

legaliztion wont work right now, maybe once we get another demo in the captain's seat it'll work, but if u just look around its getting so conservation man. Like pharms rejecting woman birth control, ***?! Its hard times and if abortion gets illegal this country'll be a bad scene. Now im not trying to start a whole abortions feud cause like thats not what this site is about but Connection ur right we do need get out and do something. Im in oregon (<<<<obviously look at my profile) and being not 18 theres little i can do, but what i can i am. My dads like a possilbe gov (he knows people)so i have some strings to pull. Where u at?

Not to belittle you man, but do you have a problem with English?. I am having a time trying to understand things your saying.

Second re-read my post. For some reason it was edited . I put the edited part back in. Then you can try answer my post. It will give you more insight and why just a new face in office wont work.

i don't have a problem with english, im just way to lazy, or can't spell for shit. Its true that a new face wont solve everything. its gotta help more than the current administration. I hate to be a downer but legalization isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

Latest posts

Back