The weed fairy outdone herself this time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
So these two babies are kicking winters *** and survived the frosty mornings this far.. They came popping out of nowhere. Seriously, don't remember planting them, so I have no idea on genetics.

The larger on is about a 2mnth n the smaller one showed up after christmas, waiting till they are a little bigger to transplant.

The big one has been stretching, most likely a great candidate for an lst program. But damn she stinks! At least I'm hoping she's a she.. Anyway thought I'd share.. What the weed fairy left me.

View attachment image.jpg

I never saw a little plant so young that stinks ?? If not sure of sex, I don't think it's the plant you smell. Good luck with them !!

I never saw a little plant so young that stinks ?? If not sure of sex, I don't think it's the plant you smell. Good luck with them !!

What does a plants sex have to do with smell?? Ive had plenty of babies that smell... as well as males that have reeked...

Well even if it does happen to be a male... I totally want those genetics, so if so I'll be crossing... :) cos it stinks so good lol

How in the world do you know that you want those genetics? Because a bag seed sprouted? Am I missing something?

From what I read he is basing it off smell and it's growing In winter.
Rose think back to your first rose bush. Some people get REAL excited when first growing. My self included .

for 2 months growth, I'd say it was a slow grower and not worth keeping

Well I'm not a first time grower...
And yeah it's small, take in account it's been between 30-50 outside overnight...
And not been covered, not given any special treatment. So yes I'd love genetics from a bag seed that is resilient. Y'all over think nature. Take a toke... On me:vap-Bong_smoker:

What does a plants sex have to do with smell?? Ive had plenty of babies that smell... as well as males that have reeked...

I just meant by that, that it appears to be to young to start the typical odor....if it does, then I learned something new...

So put my 20 bean sprouts in soul n peet pots today, now I gotta figure out where n on what land imma transplant them too... Thinking I may be over doing it this season...

Gods light, I can't do indoor ATM... So using the greatest asset ;)
Also not a guerrilla grow, let's just call it a sparatic seperation of plants.
And as they grow trying to map out the best areas w/ good a good camoflaug backdrop. Going for totally unnoticeable.

How do you all feel about like bam right in a flower garden? No, seriously my question of the day... Do you feel like things are more overlooked if they are hidden in the open? Like who would expect a pot plant growing in the middle of town, seriously how many ppl would walk past it, and never notice..

Although everytime I go to the zoo all I can smell is rocking ganja... But have yet to locate it.. Lol! Could be cos there are like 5000 species of plants.. Anyway, perhaps I "hit the loud too hard".

Latest posts

Back