The white house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1321.jpg
IMG_1323.jpg
Now we're 4 weeks into flowering. Since the last picutres ive re-arranged the room to even things out. With 5 strains ive got some height differences so i adjusted the lights to even out the distance to the canopy.
Today was a tea day so i decided to move a couple out, making that easier and to have better access for installing the drip lines. Im hoping this addition will make watering easier for Moma when im working. I also started a seperate "drip thread" in the general indoor section, if anyones interested. Did a little lower canopy trimming as well and now we're all back together and ready to round the corner and bring this grow down the home stretch. Lush lighting of course.
What a hobby!:)

Last edited:
IMG_1327.JPG
Well, another weeks slipped by! That puts me at 5 weeks into flowering. Couldnt be happier.
That G.S cookie in the back right corners plumping up now! Had to toss a net over her last week cause several of the colas were lodging a little.

Their prettier with the Lush beaming down on them.

AFF82406-444E-4FCC-B45F-006F62C188D2.jpeg
8D86AED6-97F2-4548-B6B0-F3AB9B4679C5.jpeg
A week later, one of the g.s cookies needed help standing up down on the other end, so i basketed that one. Today i shaved another hour off the light schedule. At 10 now!

Starting to think some of this might be done on time, never had that before. Its either the dirt, the lights or my good looks cause i sure dont know what im doing!

Last edited:
IMG_1486.JPG
Week 7 and things are looking just fine.

IMG_1389.jpg
IMG_1375.jpg
Week 8 and thickening

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back