the white X romulan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
got these with my Hell Angels OG order
they were just put into cups...so i will take a pic when there is something besides just a cup o dirt

they are OG raskal's gear

all 5 popped and are under the veg lights.....

so 10 days later....not much action going on..they are being fed lightly with no problems......only problem i had was me dropping them..like at least twice..and my lights fell and knocked them all on the ground...all with no casualties

top pic is the white
and bottom pic is a jean guy cross of mine...i don't remember what it was crossed with...duh...

View attachment DSC08745.jpg

View attachment DSC08746.jpg

Good start Joe, looks healthy.

How soon till you transplant?

hey farmer.....i never lost one yet...lol....i just do not like to transplant to many times...i keep it to just 1 tansplant..as it always takes a few days for them to adjust....
roots stay white but wrap around the bottom of the cup...then i basically loosen up the soil and i get rid a lot of that soil...then i unwind some of the roots that are spun around the bottom and put them into their final resting place..
but hey..whatever method works ...

keep it green my friend

p.s. i am still learning...

Unwinding the roots are probably why you see them take a few days to recover [transplant shock]. I never loosen or mess with the roots when i transplant. Just slide them out of thier containers and gently place in a hole in thier new container and water. If done right you never have a problem with trans shock. The roots will naturally spread out on thier own.

hey lasso....thanks....

topped them today along with the jean guy's

Latest posts

Back