The Winter of My Discount Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
Well, we've settled into our new place and I'm getting my Fall 2011/Winter 2012 grow off the ground :D . My last harvest was last January, so it's great to be back in the game! I've also graduated from the garage to the shed
in the back yard.
1.jpg 2.jpg

The shed is 12 x 12 and I had a 4' x 12' section walled off. That's where the veg and flower tents are. The flower tent is 2 x 4 x 7 high. I bought it a few years ago but didn't have room to set it up at my old place. It was a
floor model and I got a good deal on it :hubba: I'm looking forward to having an extra foot of headroom.
3 Discount tent.jpg

The tent is vented through the top - the fan sucks air from the soffit area through the cool tube and out the top into the main shed area. From there, the plan is for that air to let itself out through the roof vent.
4 Venting.jpg

This is going to be a 3 Dog Grow:

Mad Dog Kush (potter valley kush x p98 bubba kush)
Star Dawg (Chem #4 x Tres Dawg)
Moon Dawg (DJ Short Old Time Moonshine x Chemdawg)

Rounding out the lineup is Indiana Bubblegum.
5 Three dog.jpg

Not much to see yet but here they are, about 3 weeks from sprouting roots :icon_smile: . I don't think they're going to be ready for NV's Christmas grow :(
It's still a little too hot here to run the 400W HPS. If it cools off soon, 3 weeks of 400W HPS might veg them dogs into
flowering shape :hubba:

I'm here, man. Pullin up my beanbag for this one. Interested in seeing how these kushies bloom out.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Yee haaa the gang's piling in. Good to see ya, Hammy and 7green :w00t:!

Yea Art! Very nice setup..congratulations.

I read your title as winter of my discontent.. you are good. 3dog is good. Never heard of Indiana bubblegum. I am pulling up a chair for this one. Will you have hummingbirds all winter? That is a cutey.

Thank ya, Rodebud! Welcome to the Winter of my Discount Tent Three Dog Grow Show :rofl: Nump!

I'm told we will have seasonal visiting hummingbirds but a different kind (I forget). Thanks for stopping by :)

Nice to see you, Roddy!

who said you can Grow in a shed?:clap:...

mojo for the new Grow..and welcome back in Game....now go get a touchdown:D....pulling up my milk crate next to Hammys Shoe

Oh boy, another shed. This should be fun to watch. Go green Van and good luck -- looking great so far.

If you harvested last Jan and haven't grown since then you must put out quite a crop -- can't wait to see it happen.

This ought to be a fun.....I'm signed up.

Good to see you here Art.

who let the dogs out...:D

you moved right on up outta two ghettos in one season!:D

have to start calling you mad dog-do-lay.:p :icon_smile:

Wow, it sure is great to see all my old friends! Thanks for checking in, everyone :D

So, do we bow before the future king of Shed growing? I think 4U2Smoke may give you a fight.

Now is the winter of our discount tent
Made glorious summer by this Art Vandolay;
And all the clouds that low'r'd upon his shed
In the deep bosom of the ganga growing.

Good to see you finally settled my friend.

Latest posts

Back