their are doing great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
hello out their to all my friends who gave me good advice i am starting to learn and catch on i had to learn on my own a bit but great news the plants are doing so super great its amazing guys my first grow and i am shocked wow wow wow i am about to start flowering here in about 5 weeks! inshallah so i had a quick question does any one no of any purple buds or plants that tuen purpl??? i am very interested in the next round being purple. another thing i tried making a few cloned but the just dont survive????? doing on str8 slice with a razor adding the rooting hormone and grow cube then ph balanced water added and a little dome for humidity?????? and once again thanks you know who you are for being patient and kind many many thanks cheers and pics will be up soon?? isnahal,la

Hi Moses, I remember you joining ;)

you need to soak the grow cubes in PH 'd water for a couple of days, often the inside of the grow cube has a poor PH level, it stops the cutting from rooting, as for the purples. I will let others pop in to help you, ive never grown any, got any pictures for us to look at?

When you clone you need to make your final cut under water at a 45 degree angle....Also try making a bubble cloner there is a thread on it in the DIY section on here...Massproducer has posted it and it works great...hope this helps...take care....

Latest posts

Back