There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wanted a 100 bucks but I was broke. He saw my seed collection and asked if he could look through my selection. I said sure he proposed the trade. I guess he pays alot for seeds. I do not I shop around and look for sales.

Honestly it could be a few things 78 is not too bad however very close to 80. I try to stay under 75 depending on strain. It could also be too much water from my research when the leaves claw like that they’re telling us they have enough water. Try putting them on a self feeding reservoir.

I turned the fan down over night and they are less clawed. I have three areas for planting they are all on the same schedule for feed/ water. Everything else looks great just the one in front of the fan. Just incase it is nutes or something I will just water next time. They do not need anything. They got watered night before last. I water right before lights out.

Identify please is this hermaphrodite or seed pod it does not look like the others that are seeded they are way yo long and pointy

Attachments

• IMG_2916.jpeg
    IMG_2916.jpeg
    670.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2914.jpeg
    IMG_2914.jpeg
    806.8 KB · Views: 0
I would wait just a couple more days with it...

To me it is saying RED = Ball (Male) .... GREEN = Double white hairs (Female).

I really suck at this part of it !!!!!!!!!!

Do not take my word for it... If it was me, I myself would wait about 1 more week. What can waiting another week hurt, unless you need the space or your plant count reduced ???

Attachments

• Jan1.jpg
    Jan1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
What is the minimum light necessary for viable seeds? I want to buy the right one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
I was trying to make fem seeds as it was entering flower. I sprayed it like in the tutorial and it looked like I was killing it do I stopped. It got sprayed 3 times a day for like a week. Either way most likely it was me messing up. It is separate for now. I will see if it starts dropping pollen should I chuck it ? It is in 2nd week of flower. Will it give hermaphrodite seeds or will it be fems?

I think from now on just buds for me. I am done playing/experimenting. It is too much for me with everything I got going on now.

I was trying to make fem seeds as it was entering flower. I sprayed it like in the tutorial and it looked like I was killing it do I stopped. It got sprayed 3 times a day for like a week. Either way most likely it was me messing up. It is separate for now. I will see if it starts dropping pollen should I chuck it ? It is in 2nd week of flower. Will it give hermaphrodite seeds or will it be fems?
If you sprayed it to reverse it, you were successful. You get some female pistils but mostly male pollen sacs. You don't need to spray them 3 times a day, though. Once a week is usually more than enough.

Latest posts

Back