There are no Stupid Weed Questions

RosterMan

Blew all chances of being a Mod again.
Reaction score
1649857296643.png

Bugus_Monkey

Reaction score
OK - I'm not freaking out. I would say I am just past half way done with flowering this current run. Anyhow - I have some leaf edges that are browning up. I will post leaf pictures and a bud for general reference. I am OK with just waiting it out BUT if there is something that someone else has dealt with in reference to these brown edges or what could be a potential catastrophe in the making, please give me / us a shout here. They are not exactly everywhere but they are slowly gaining in numbers. Leaves and a bud pict. What is wrong with these leaves if anything? Thank You.

Attachments

• LeafEdges.jpeg
    LeafEdges.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 8
  • LeafEdges2.jpeg
    LeafEdges2.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 18AprBPf.jpeg
    18AprBPf.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 7

Bugus_Monkey

Reaction score
Question: In my res I run a big aquarium bubbler, double lined, 2 huge air stones connected underneath 24/7 and from the top I water with a pump in the res on the timer. The timer is one of the click ones, each click being 15 minutes. I currently have 5 clicks pushed in - so 5 - 15 minute feedings every 24 hours... What is every one else running if anyone has a similar set up? I'm not having problems - I'm just curious... A couple early mornings back I checked existing threads here and couldn't find much. Possibly, someone smoke a few and sound off, if you choose, when you get a spare couple minutes. Thank You

CrashMagnet

Reaction score
What kind of soil/medium are you using? Only auto feed I'm currently running is with tomatoes in perlite, and they get 15 minutes every 3 hours. Not much different than your timing. I don't think you need an air pump, at least not in perlite. The roots get plenty of air as long as the medium is allowed to drain fully between feedings.

Bugus_Monkey

Reaction score
I ended up googling it finally last night. I really did search old threads all over. It is sort of a ** loaded question now after reading up on it. Way too many variables based on humidity and the look of the growth that your getting. Enough to get the roots wet and not enough to drown them. Let them dry but not too dry. I smoked a few before bed and then looked it up. Every person who takes on hydro knows or should know your dealing with a slightly different monster. Wow, I'm way high and coffeed up this AM. LOL - Time for a break.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
15 min waterings are prob drowning them. I water for 3 min lights on, 2 min @ 4 hours in, and 3 min 8 hours in, 1/4” drip lines no heads on them, 396gph pump. Total on time is 8 minutes. Plants are 5’ tall.