There are no Stupid Weed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I use Cal Mag when needed and MG Bloom Booster if needed, according to what the plant is. Dont need much of nothing but water for quite a while.

OK I have one, what's the best way to generate all female seeds? I have colloidal silver, female plants, etc. What I have trouble finding is reliable info on how much to dilute it, how often and how long to use it, etc. Can I use the same trick on autos as well?

OK, I've got one for ya; Remember I was talking about buying all sorts of pot books back in the early 70s? One of 'em had a cure method that I never tried, but a friend did. It invloved taking a plastic box (rectangular tuppaware) with some good sized holes in the top, puting your buds in the box, and then floating the box in a small aquarium with water that is held at a steady 100 degrees. You knew when it was done because the green weed had turned into a peanut butter brown color. One of the mellowest smokes I've ever had.

Again, I never tried it. Any of you old timers remember the method?

OK, I've got one for ya; Remember I was talking about buying all sorts of pot books back in the early 70s? One of 'em had a cure method that I never tried, but a friend did. It invloved taking a plastic box (rectangular tuppaware) with some good sized holes in the top, puting your buds in the box, and then floating the box in a small aquarium with water that is held at a steady 100 degrees. You knew when it was done because the green weed had turned into a peanut butter brown color. One of the mellowest smokes I've ever had.

I'm guessing the top of the aquarium has to be higher than the top of the box to keep the humidity constant?

A bud is your good friend who drinks beer with you.😁
01519EE1-1662-4193-BAA7-015F7FB1AE0C.jpeg

I'm guessing the top of the aquarium has to be higher than the top of the box to keep the humidity constant?
From what I remember of the book, the aquarium was half full and the pla stic box just floated on top of the water. I don't imagine it would take too long at 100F to drive the clorafil out of the buds, but I don't know. The friend that tried it is long dead, so I'd have to contact Miss Cleo if I wanted to ask him. :D
If I find myself with time for sillyness in the future, I might give it a try just for shits & giggles.

Sounds almost like a low and slow decarboxylation. I have seen articles where people have decarbed weed using a sous vide type of process. My question is wouldn’t that make the bud moist because of the humidity?

Maybe dry and partially cure then vacuum seal in a mason jar and put the jar in a hot tub for example. No moisture in or out and the temp of a hot tub is tightly controlled so set it at 100 and see what happens. I have a lot of old bud(done dating back to 2015 that has been stored with Boveda packs and vacuum sealed. Most of it is golden brown and quite smooth. It doesn’t hit as hard (buzz-wise) as it used to but has a really mellow, peaceful body and mind buzz. I know most people don’t have old weed around and what they do have, they smoke up. I just couldn’t keep up with my supply which is why I kinda stopped growing(almost).

Latest posts

Back