There is life in our universe.... other than us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
I know you all think I'm some kind of conspiracy nut.... But mathematics alone will show you the probability of other life.

Well here it is, and if you just look around... You can see even he retired head of the CIA says Roswell happened... And we are not alone.

Wake up ppl!!

Call me a nut now... But how egotistical is it to think we are the ONLY beings here?

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxngl9p__0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is not some spoof video yall.. This is the ministry of defense and full disclosure. A thirty hour meeting where all heads of political power added their say, proof, and reports

It's time to smell the coffee, because when our us government tells us... You might not be prepared.

Denial and fear will follow.

Yep and their intelligent enough to stay away from us idiots

C'mon

Next you'll be telling us that the earth is round or some such. :hubba: :D

Ozzy has a more than valid point. The one's that did visit were guys who wouldn't stop and ask for directions and got the wrong solar system.:cool:

Wet

Probability and statistical methods suggest (even demand) that there is an EXACT copy of you somewhere in the universe, within 10**84 meters from earth (within 10 to the eighty-fourth power meters away).

Given enough time, matter, and evolution...

No brother, I have no issues with anyone's opinion...

I just felt it was important to show the video. This guy has some cahunas to publicly raise awareness and get it out and to ask other government to do the same...

Wild I tell ya what!

Crop circles... Lmao

Scientists estimate that there are about 400 billion stars in our galaxy (the Milky Way); and our galaxy is just average sized as far as galaxies go.

And scientists estimate that there are about 500 billion galaxies in the universe.

So that's about 500 billion times 400 billion stars total; and our sun is the only one of them all that supports life? Not hardly.

Just my opinion.

I've seen my own things, and done my own research after findings to know that we are not alone. To think not, is not logical at all. :)

It is illogically logical that I'm of worldly other world origins

ozzydiodude said:
It is illogically logical that I'm of worldly other world origins

Only an alien could have said it so eloquently...:)

I'm happy with this thread, I know some might think I'm crazy ... But I wanted to add something.

hxxp://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html

Do some digging and HOLY COW... Lol

Light and love!!! :love:

I don't mean to sound rude, but who cares? I mean if they are here, welcome. If they have been here and left, oh well. It doesn't take any space in my brain. I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed either way.

Just because you don't believe doesn't meant it's not there...

Don't matter rosebud if you care or not or anyone one else, it's called enlightenment.

Most here will never be.

9 out of 10 of the voices say "Smoke a joint" the 10th wants a drink of water first.

They Live...somewhere other than here...I think...:)

And I'll bet they smoke pot.

Of course Aliens smoke pot........ I can't believe yall don't know that......... most likely the reason they came here is for the genetics........ some even say they be god like...... they could of left some here too.

hxxp://youtu.be/d8ymgwnvdeM

It is fine with me if there is other life ... I don't know how theorizing enlightens you. I think enlightened would be to willingly co-exist, and I am down with that. I would certainly be welcoming and interested in meeting them. But, i just don't need to know.. It is ok. I hope they come to MP....

Actually, I thought that everybody knew that aliens will not consider us advanced enough to make contact with until we develop warp drive.

Latest posts

Back