There is life in our universe.... other than us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
Actually, I thought that everybody knew that aliens will not consider us advanced enough to make contact with until we develop warp drive.

There are laws against that.:eek:

:rant::mad: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh THG you're giving them clues :rofl:

Runbyhemp said:
That was a quick turnaround, must be some good stuff you're smoking

I think both of my statements are true.. I would love to have them for dinner, but I don't think about the subject....So far in life I haven't had the pleasure of meeting aliens.. It just doesn't keep me up at night. And, yes, i really don't care cause I have my hands full with earthlings. Thank you for making me look at this thing i don't care about! LOL.... I hope they have satori or something similar if they show up at my house.

Lets smoke to the alternate life sources!

:rofl: What a Crock....this is allmost like Religion talk...and we know thats not alloud....As for some statements...some need chose words they know the meaning too...:rolleyes: cause it makes them look stupid

just my thaughts

:bong:

Be carefull what ya ask for. If they can travel thru Space and Time to reach us,,they will be able to kick our *** very easiley. Not sure I want to meet any Aliens with such powers,,,especially if they think like US.;)
Do I believe there are other Life Forms,,,Of course,,why not,,Id have to be a Moron to believe that we are the only Life Forms in this Universe. The only PPL that get thier feathers up over other Life Forms,,are the religious.:D

i'm still hunting drones. wait, I mean clones...:p

just read bout gov giving 400k for research to the finding of bigfoot. where do I apply for that? I need clearance Clarence...

The probability is very high that other life (besides us) has evolved in the universe.

However, due to the vastness of the universe, the probability that said life has evolved anywhere near us is very low.

So, they exist (probably), but we'll never see them (probably).

Hella baked, just got stuck on this thread for like twenty mins laughing my *** off :48:

TOA look up a guy on you tube named Phil Schneider (not sure if im spelling his name right) and listen to this mans tale you all might rethink your place in the universe, and on this dirt ball we call home as well, there is life out there more so then we ever imagined and all the closed minds that cant believe or comprehend all I can say to that is the government has brainwashed you well and are proud of you for thinking there way.
life follows a simple rule (If life can exist it will exist)

I saw a green shooting star go halfway across the sky and make a 90 degree turn.
In order to know everything, you must begin by knowing that you know nothing.

brainwashed might have been to harsh a word, conditioned or trained to think a certain way might be a better term, If I tell you I saw a ufo before anything the word nut job or crazy or hallucination comes to mind because that's what popular belief dictates. here is what I believe, this is not our planet we coexist with more advanced beings that live under ground hence the short stature and the big eyes every one reports seeing, and in and under the worlds seas. history is riddled with accounts of them, Alexander the great was halted at the boarders of India by what he described as flying shields it is a historical fact. something is visiting us has been for a VERY long time we put people to death for less evidence then what we have on UFO's, you all know of the large triangle ship being reported all over the world? it is called the TBR-3 it belongs to the us air force and is stationed some were near Vandenberg air force base I know this is hard to swallow but do the research listen to the ones coming out and starting to talk about this stuff its scary, the deep underground military bases some more than 3 miles under ground, mag lift trains suspended in a vacuum able to go Mach speeds connecting them all, and as for the proof its every were millions of eye witness reports, countless videos. there is one report of a B-52 coming across a ship so massive it backed out of the B-52's way so it could make a turn and then followed it for a while before flying off into space.

Life exists throughout our vast universe.

500,000 galaxies, each with an average of 500,000 stars, and our star is the only one that supports life?...go beard or go home...as Duck Dynasty supporters would say...in other words, get real...

Well I know what I have seen and what I believe and I find more and more proof of what I saw collaberated with many others and list goes on....

I didnt understand what I saw until I heard the ministry of defense confirming my suspicions.

if you saw one would you believe or "weather balloon" it?

Thats the ?

:) thanks for every reply!!!

I dont think anyone is attacking anyone runby...but thank you for chiming in on the thread!!

Every opinion and view is welcome on this thread as is with the site.

wasnt trying to take any religion argument as we have ppl here that do and dont believe in religion...which is their right to believe what they want.

I think anyone who might have had a view might have put it across srtongly but I doubt anyone was trying to attack ,or be meniciful to anyone personally about it.

Thank you all...and I believe if we skirt any religion talk I dont see why its a negative discussion as all views are welcome. I put it out there knowing ppl will think im crazy but man I saw a vehicle once when I was 17 (didnt do any drugs or drink) early one morning around 230 am in a very rural part of town.... it didnt make a sound..it traveled instantly...and the light that came off this thing was unlike any hid...led...etc I have ever seen. At furst it was in tge distance and I thought it was a heli looking for plants as it was mid fall.

this thing was NOT a plane...a heli...a weatherballoon. It traveled almost instantaneously and was less than 300 feet from and started at the farthest side of a cow field (I know the land very well in this area) around 1.5 miles away.

I could never descride what I saw...I even stopped ...got out and stood looking at this thing pinching myself trying to realize what had just happened and how this thig was sitting in the air SILENT.

NEEDLESS TO SAY IT SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME AND I HAULED BUTT!

The more looking around and researching similar sightings in my area the more I believe in them.

Call me nuts but I believe.

You're not the only one TOA. :)

I saw something with extreme lights in my sky.. then VOOOOOSH it was gone. I was 12 years old and outside playing with my friend at the time. We were playing "ninjas" lol... but he will never forget and has never either.

I've seen and experienced other things as well, but I'll spare the forum :D

Friday night at a high school football game I saw what appeared to be a red shooting star. It was too small and seemed too far away to be a firework. I wonder if anyone else besides me saw it.

Runbyhemp said:
I just haven't seen any convincing scientific evidence and I don't do the blind faith thing very well.
That tells me you are not religious Man,,,cool.;)

I believe that life (many times over) has evolved throughout our vast universe...

About 500,000 galaxies times about 500,000 stars per galaxy...lotsa chances for life to evolve...

Latest posts

Back