There is life in our universe.... other than us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been meteorites that have landed on earth that contain single cell organisms that atre extraterrestrial.

That already proves there is life out there....

ppl who dont believe in religion (I dont believe in man made religion and bible stories sorry) should really look at other lifeforms and belief in something other than just blantent existance.

not pushing ANY RELIGION CHRISTIAN BIBLE THUMPING CRAP OR ANYTHING just saying that a new facination might spark your inner self,inner creativity, etc.. etc..thought of self, or whatever might be your fancy..

I have never preached the bible and just dont get taken in by that side...but statistics and math is incredible on the other hand. And just trying to understand some things in life other than just "doing" I bekieve is a giid step forward on thinking. Actually putting the other shoe in and looking at things.... not in a god or buddah or some jihad extremists way...yet ... a look at "self" ,"being" , or even "co existing as the same species" kinda thing....

looking at the good in your heart or "soul" and thoughts as existance itself.

some say hell is the grief you bring in yourself in your own torments of life lije negativity and reflection of "image" you portray,vanity or self exploitation....

some say hell is earth.... or "life"..

Sone say to hell with hell LOL

dont matter to me...but I aint pushing anyone into church!!!

Odds are that I believe in something. ..I just dont know what LOL

and I respect everyones opinion on their belief of other life out there.

And please I really want everyones thoughts on life here.... this is open and a thread for expansion of mind kinda thing...

hammy ..chef..hopper..anyone..hick...I would love to hear thoughts on the subject and stuff partaining to the content. No judging...just beliefs....I mean if we "dont got" beliefs...what we got?

we talk about forwarding our understanding of the plant. ..why not of life?

:D

Personally, I don't believe in UFOs. I think other intelligent life would do what we've tried to do: make obvious, certain, unhidden contact. Not abduct people for secluded study, or try to hide their exploratory spacecraft, etc. I think they would land at the US capitol and emerge their spacecraft on live TV...that is, if they existed.

That's what we would do if we discovered life elsewhere - make contact - not hide ourselves while we observed from afar.

But what do I know? Pretty much nothing...

Ok now, I'm just gonna say what I think. While I don't believe in conspiracies or religion, I know there's gotta be other life forms out there. Are they actual humans, animals, plants, I don't know.

The universe is even bigger then we can begin to imagine, the whole light years stuff is baffeling. To think no other life exists seems arrogant to me. Little ol earth being the only one with life on it? No freaking way. Is it like aliens? I don't know. I personally haven't seen any proof, but I know there's something.

I wonder if there are dinosaurs and other prehistoric life somewhere and someday they will evolve to where we are at...

Extinct here, flourishing somewhere else?

Perhaps whatever it is are giants. Or even minuscule. Who knows if they even breathe air. Even tho I believe other life forms are out there, I'm sure they aren't necessarily human.

No way are we on earth the only life forms. The universe is never ending, and earth is only a small speck.

All I can say guys is there are people coming out all over the world CIA agents on there death beds saying Roswell was real, according to there tales the benevolent aliens are here extracting certain minerals the main one they want is refined boron in exchange for technologies, the government wants them to keep a low profile so not to panic the public and loose there control over us, think how fast the power structure of the world would collapse if the world was suddenly told aliens are real? im not making this stuff up search the net. I love the internet they cant keep there secrets because of it anymore, in the past if you saw a UFO they would roll up and tell you your nuts OR tell you to shut your mouth or you will vanish, now you see one you can post a pic or tell your story and they cant stop you. there was once a man named Admiral Nimitz im sure some of you have heard of him, he was one of the majestic 12 but decided we the people deserve to know the truth and was going to come forward (guess what happened to him?) they threw him out of a 14 story window and called it a suicide. there are so many cultural and historical accounts it cant be ignored! to do so is paramount to saying WWII did not happen because I was not there to see it. I love this thread TOA good show old boy jolly good show.:icon_smile: :ignore: :eek: :hubba: :holysheep: :cool:

here's a lil story to ponder, suppose your on a dying planet for the last 10,000 years your people have had to go deep under ground to survive, you have interplanetary travel but not interstellar, there is a near by planet that can support life but it is savage and hostile and the native intelligent species is just barley coming out of caves, you only have resources to save a small part of the planets population before your planet is impacted by a massive asteroid, so you arrive at this planet lets say 250,000 years ago give or take a 1,000 years , you are a small group but you have amazing technologies compared to the native populations.............here is were I leave the story and let you decide what happens next

Hell,,,,we might be the dumbest Life Forms in the Universe if the truth be known..;)
Would'nt surprise me at all. :48:

Who else would be stupid enough to believe in,,Living forever and Streets Of Gold.

The streets of gold already exist when we learn to download our consciousness into the internet world we will walk them forever or at least til the computer crashes

Rose are Red
Violets are Blue
If you believe me
It just might be true

ablow-your-mind-20.jpg

Funny as hell Ozzy,,,but true. :48:

SmokinMom said:
Ok now, I'm just gonna say what I think. While I don't believe in conspiracies or religion, I know there's gotta be other life forms out there. Are they actual humans, animals, plants, I don't know.

The universe is even bigger then we can begin to imagine, the whole light years stuff is baffeling. To think no other life exists seems arrogant to me. Little ol earth being the only one with life on it? No freaking way. Is it like aliens? I don't know. I personally haven't seen any proof, but I know there's something.

I wonder if there are dinosaurs and other prehistoric life somewhere and someday they will evolve to where we are at...

Extinct here, flourishing somewhere else?

Perhaps whatever it is are giants. Or even minuscule. Who knows if they even breathe air. Even tho I believe other life forms are out there, I'm sure they aren't necessarily human.

No way are we on earth the only life forms. The universe is never ending, and earth is only a small speck.

Planetary life (as our own genius scientists define it) requires:

1. Liquid water.

2. Gaseous oxygen.

3. A gravity field not so strong that life forms couldn't move around. This greatly limits the size of the planet on which said life forms could exist. For example, life (as we define it) could not exist on a planet the size of Jupiter. It's just too big and thus has too much gravity for life to be able to move around.

The reason oceanic life can get so huge is because of the reduced gravity effects of living in water. This allows HUGE beings such as blue whales to exist (their hearts are as big as compact cars, and their arteries are so big that we could swim in them).

What's the point I'm making here? I don't know...I'm just rambling...

Well i dont bye into that religion . but i do thank we are not the only ones here or out there. We as ppl have been lead to believe we are so unique . but we just got to do 3 things be brorn \ live / and last die.

I love human nature, were so arrogant we think we got it all figured out look back in history, we can never fly, we fly, the world is flat yea right lol, we can never survive going over 20 miles an hour ect......the point im making here is every time we stomp our feet and say this is how IT IS:ignore: we rapidly find out we were wrong:banana: :vap-leafy_wave:

Someone once said we spend our entire lives learning ...only to learn we dont know crap.

that was adlib but you get it ;)

Hey man, these dudes are here ! They love to party, love just hangin' out . . . and they love goin' from chill to hyperdrive like snap! :peace:

he smokes my stash.jpg

Latest posts

Back