There is life in our universe.... other than us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marsrover1 said:
its official 1,000 known extra solar Planets discovered so far! that's A-LOT-O planets :eek: :holysheep: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

Yes it is...my guess is that 1 million extra solar planets will be "discovered" before any of them will be realistically suspected of holding of life...

Many eons from now bro..., many eons from now...by that time we all will be gone and be the remains of dead stars...

Yup...whats cool is that some have lived and are already dead by tge time we see the light.

keeps me up every night. ...

Auburn1985 said:
Many eons from now bro..., many eons from now...by that time we all will be gone and be the remains of dead stars...

Y'all be gone.

They always say "Last one out, turn off the light"
I plan to flip the switch

ozzydiodude said:
Y'all be gone.

They always say "Last one out, turn off the light"
I plan to flip the switch

You go Ozzy, you go...I hope you live 100 billion years to indeed flip that switch...:)

Aliens do not exist. It's a reverse psychology conspiracy.

7thG said:
Aliens do not exist. It's a reverse psychology conspiracy.

Aliens definitely exist...it's just a question of where...

We are aliens to them...

Auburn1985 said:
Aliens definitely exist...it's just a question of where...

We are aliens to them...

definitely? lol riiight

Add intelligent to my comment. Intelligent aliens do not exist.

7thG said:
definitely? lol riiight

Add intelligent to my comment. Intelligent aliens do not exist.

Intelligent beings other than us probably do exist, somewhere...but probably too far away to ever make contact with us...too far away for their radio waves to reach...too far away for therm to travel...

The universe contains about 500,000 galaxies, each with about 500,000 stars...unspeakable opportunities for life to evolve...

I'm like StarWars...the most intelligent and traveled beings of the universe were very intelligent...and traveled far...millions of years AGO...and died off somehow...

Random Question
Do you believe we went to the moon?

Yeah I hear you Drakes equation and all that. I just cant bring myself to believe, I used to though.

Yes we went to the moon, maybee just maybe the 1st one was faked but the rest were real, can you think of a better way to hide black project spending? yea it cost $400 per bolt to build the lunar lander when you can go to home depot and get the same ones for $.50 a pop LMAO

Here we go with the Conspiracy crap,,and most of this coming from PPL who believe in a God the have never seen.:rolleyes:

:confused2: seen doG? yes he setting in front the wood stove licking his nuts

:huh: sorry dyslexic kicking in this morn

look at all the life on the earth! so many species' so many diff environments.
Any one familiar with the theory of transpermia? were extremafiles survive the long journey from outer space to land here and start life? if you study the ancient Sumerian texts it talks about Teamatt a rouge body that orbits Sol every 3,000 years or so( its in a polar orbit its not in the plain of the elliptic). there legends talk about Teamatt hitting the object that is now the asteroid field and giving us a close shave as it passed through the system. the text goes as Teamatt hit the earth so was the seed of life transferred to the earth.......just saying you never know :huh:

We are Star Dust. We came from an ASStroid.

yes there is life out there, but that's just my opinion and opinions are like butt holes every one has one and most of the time they smell like doo doo :D

Breaking News

There is no life in outer space They're all here:p

Latest posts

Back