There is life in our universe.... other than us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly believe that of all the MarP members, I am probably the most hardcore "conspiracy theorist". I just don't bring it here very often. But trust me, I could go on for days. As far as the whole extraterrestrial life thing is concerned, well I'm sorry I just do not believe(let me try to explain). UFO's have been reported by countless people and even I have seen some strange things in the night sky. I am not saying I do not believe in the sightings. When it comes to reports of actual abductions and stuff like that, I tend to believe that is either someone confused over a dream, somebody with mental illness, or maybe something a little more sinister was involved. We imagined aliens, it was inevitable, and now we look for them. When you talk about the mathematical probability that other planets exist I guess that comes down to how you look at things. In an infinite universe, or probably even in the observable universe, it is so vast that math would say you should find an exact copy of yourself. Would you? I don't think the universe was built on mathematical probability, I believe it was intelligently designed. And when I hear things like "But how egotistical is it to think we are the ONLY beings here?"(I mean no disrespect TOA) it makes me feel as if we are being led to believe that we are nothing special. I wonder who would want us to think something like that hmmm? And the funny thing is, its being cleverly held from us so we don't think twice about believing it and feeling as if we are outsmarting and exposing them. Reverse Psychology. We are special.

If you haven't figured out what I believe by now well I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure I can't get any more specific on this website without breaking any rules. I'm cutting this short because I could keep going and going on a range of topics like 9/11, illuminati, BigFoot, BOHEMIAN GROVE, Reptilians, chemtrails, government, Boston bombings, recent epidemic of mass shootings and so on. I'll leave you with this. IMO there are forces intertwined with our governments, music, movies etc. that mean to do us harm. Mentally, Spiritually, and Physically. And its getting worse if you haven't noticed. So if there is an alien invasion I would really keep my eyes open to see if this is really what FOXNEWS and MSNBC will surely be telling you it is, or if its a sinister and deceptive stunt to limit are freedom or hurt us. Cough cough somebody call ***.

If you made it through this "rant" I really hope I did not offend you in any way. I am just speaking on the topic presented from the soul.

(just seen Auburn beat me to one of my points, don't mean to bite)

I feel that argument....but there are way way way to many ancient drawings...inscriptures... stone carvings of ancient civilizations depicting such.

that alone other than my expierence tells me that there is something more there....

why would big brother shield us from such knowledge?

Well why would they pretend a school was shot up w an ar-15 that was sitting in the trunk when they are just about to pass gun ban legislation?

Dont get ME started!

lmao

dude no disrespect taken man...thanks for chiming in.

We welcone all views and discussions!!

Bring it on...expand the mind mannnnnnnnnn

:D

According to the Bible this Planet is only a little over 6000 yrs old.:rolleyes: Was created in 6 days,,he was tired on the 7th day.:D

Science or religion what to believe?

I believe I'll have another :joint:

hXXp://www.livescience.com/22529-oldest-bones-modern-humans-asia.html

Newfound pieces of human skull from "the Cave of the Monkeys" in Laos are the earliest skeletal evidence yet that humans once had an ancient, rapid migration to Asia.

Anatomically modern humans first arose about 200,000 years ago in Africa. When and how our lineage then dispersed out of Africa has long proven controversial.

Archaeological evidence and genetic data suggest that modern humans rapidly migrated out of Africa and into Southeast Asia by at least 60,000 years ago. However, complicating this notion is the notable absence of fossil evidence for modern human occupation in mainland Southeast Asia, likely because those bones do not survive well in the warm, tropical region.

Im an Atheist,,so Ill stick to Science. Im not much on Santa Clause,the Easter Bunny and GODS. I myself am amassed how PPL believe in such crap with all the Info we have at our finger tips now days. To me ,,to believe in a God is like believing the Earth is still flat and all the Planets revolve around us.:rolleyes:
I got some land in LA Ill sale ya.:hubba:

UFO report lol, I was watching a jet plane yesterday sun was just coming up the plane was putting out a good contrail and I say about 100 feet off its left wing I saw a very bright point of light at first I thought it was a bright star that could still be seen but as I watched it it was paralleling the planes flight path and no contrail strange things are afoot Mr Watson :D

Auburn1985 said:
Intelligent beings other than us probably do exist, somewhere...but probably too far away to ever make contact with us...too far away for their radio waves to reach...too far away for therm to travel...

The universe contains about 500,000 galaxies, each with about 500,000 stars...unspeakable opportunities for life to evolve...

I'm like StarWars...the most intelligent and traveled beings of the universe were very intelligent...and traveled far...millions of years AGO...and died off somehow...

"Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour,
That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned,
A sun that is the source of all our power.
The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see
Are moving at a million miles a day
In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
Of the galaxy we call the 'Milky Way'.
Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.
It's a hundred thousand light years side to side.
It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick,
But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide.
We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point.
We go 'round every two hundred million years,
And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions
In this amazing and expanding universe.

The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
In all of the directions it can whizz
As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know,
Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. "

:rofl:

WeedHopper said:
Im an Atheist,,so Ill stick to Science. Im not much on Santa Clause,the Easter Bunny and GODS. I myself am amassed how PPL believe in such crap with all the Info we have at our finger tips now days. To me ,,to believe in a God is like believing the Earth is still flat and all the Planets revolve around us.:rolleyes:
I got some land in LA Ill sale ya.:hubba:

I have trouble understanding why so many people passionate about science reject and ridicule God. I feel people have become so smitten with man's creations that they see themselves as gods! The recent advancements made in our knowledge of Science and Technology seem to have a correlation with the deterioration of many peoples faith in God. I fail to understand the reasoning for this considering Science has been unable to answer the question. Interestingly enough, if you pay attention to Quantum Physics(the double slit experiment), the theories of alternate dimensions and the mystery of Dark Matter it seems at least to me there is however a lot of things that hint to the existence of an invisible intelligent presence. We have accomplished many impressive things. However, lets not forget that we have less than a centuries worth of knowledge of modern science and technologies. And already we have used it to kill millions, pollute, enslave, and render hundreds even thousands of square miles of earth deadly. Thank God there is a God because the world is clearly on a path to destruction.

Where is your God while Millions of Children starve to death everyday,,thousands are Molested and or killed???? OH yeah i forgot hes busy with football and allowing a lady and her dog live thru a tornado while dozens died.
Of course he(GOD) was gonna have Abraham stab his own Son to death in the mountains and decided to tell him not to thru a burning bush,,,LOL,,,IM mean come on man. These PPL are doing some good drugs Bro.
To base your whole Life and how you live it,, on a BOOK,,written by PPL you dont know and have never seen or never met,,a book full of lies and made up ****,,,I mean really????

Thank God there is a God because the world is clearly on a path to destruction
According to your Book,,Satin is responsible for all the crap your talking about,,,AND HE was sent down here to screw everyone of GODS children over by guess who,,OH yeah,, GOD who created the basterd in the 1st place,,,,Thats according to your Book I have read Twice from front to back.

Well I don't believe in stories of the bible but there is a loving energy we are all made of.

It is your choice to love or not...

God gave us that choice to love or hate- free will.

The more NDE's and reincarnation stories of kids just learning to talk going on and on n on about their past lives the more I think there is something else... Pretty crazy.

I think religion is a good thing for ppl who need that faith to have something partially tangible to hold onto to do good things in life.

It's the ppl who go to church to show face not faith u gotta watch out for.

Better said then Me Bro.Thank You
I tend to get a little bent. I had that crap shoved down my throat from a very little kid,,as most PPL are Brain Washed from Birth.

trillions of atoms said:
Well I don't believe in stories of the bible but there is a loving energy we are all made of.

It is your choice to love or not...

God gave us that choice to love or hate- free will.

The more NDE's and reincarnation stories of kids just learning to talk going on and on n on about their past lives the more I think there is something else... Pretty crazy.

I think religion is a good thing for ppl who need that faith to have something partially tangible to hold onto to do good things in life.

It's the ppl who go to church to show face not faith u gotta watch out for.
Wow i could of not said it any better :)

If a inch is a foot

and a foot is a inch

What's a pound got to with the equation?

I dont know Ozzy,,but I would settle for a QP of Dank.

WeedHopper said:
Where is your God while Millions of Children starve to death everyday,,thousands are Molested and or killed???? OH yeah i forgot hes busy with football and allowing a lady and her dog live thru a tornado while dozens died.
Of course he(GOD) was gonna have Abraham stab his own Son to death in the mountains and decided to tell him not to thru a burning bush,,,LOL,,,IM mean come on man. These PPL are doing some good drugs Bro.
To base your whole Life and how you live it,, on a BOOK,,written by PPL you dont know and have never seen or never met,,a book full of lies and made up ****,,,I mean really????

According to your Book,,Satin is responsible for all the crap your talking about,,,AND HE was sent down here to screw everyone of GODS children over by guess who,,OH yeah,, GOD who created the basterd in the 1st place,,,,Thats according to your Book I have read Twice from front to back.

Why can't an Atheist have a discussion about God without being condescending or disrespectful? Do you have something against God? If you read the Bible front to back twice I don't think you would be asking that question about why God allows suffering, because it's clearly explained in the Bible. For the record I don't know how I feel about religion or the Bible. Anyway I'm not looking for a fight or tension with Weedhopper but I can't allow someone to say what you said without chiming in with my beliefs. Im going to end it here because a debate about God is a fight waiting to happen. God Bless lol:p
:48:

Im gonna finish with this 7thg.No I have nothing against your God cause he aint real.
We will never agree on this God Thingy,,and yes I have read the damn thing twice, did a ton of research,and I have your answers,,but you wont likem.
By the way,,I was in Church most my life and preached for 7 years from a Pulpit before I woke the hell up. Dont get me started.

Latest posts

Back