There is life in our universe.... other than us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so back to other life out there...

I look at space like a vast ocean.

There is NO WAY in all that void out there , that there ain't something else alive somewhere. IMO ;) :p

I have enough trouble with the viod between my ears.:D

trillions of atoms said:
Well I don't believe in stories of the bible but there is a loving energy we are all made of.

It is your choice to love or not...

God gave us that choice to love or hate- free will.

The more NDE's and reincarnation stories of kids just learning to talk going on and on n on about their past lives the more I think there is something else... Pretty crazy.

I think religion is a good thing for ppl who need that faith to have something partially tangible to hold onto to do good things in life.

It's the ppl who go to church to show face not faith u gotta watch out for.

What a great post. I don't go to church, I don't believe the bible to be the word of God. So, that makes me ....not a christian. I was taken to church as a young child every sunday by a mom who played the organ for church until she was 89. It was a church that was kinda liberal, mom was a big supporter of planned parenthood...she had 5 kids, no wonder. She was the most un judgemental person I have ever met. So, after figuring out I didn't believe the bible, I have tried not to believe in god, but i do feel for me, i can't help it. I don't think he/she micromanages WH, that never made sense to me, why one person lived and another died. But, I see god in nature and in grace and in love. Maybe he/she has another name, buddha, mother nature, god. Peace.

I can't believe i am sharing this as i never talk about my beliefs.

Thanks Rose, I liked your story and you sharing. We are family here,,and we dont have to agree on everything to like,,,or Love each other. I apoligize,,especially to 7thG for coming across so harsh. Like i told him in a PM,,I was him at one time. I would argue with a wall about how great God was,,,,,, and I will stop there cause it gonna go down hill. But to each his own and you guys are my MP Family and Im sorry if I come across to harsh on Religion,,,but I have my reasons,,,and plenty knowledge of the bible to answer questions of why I dont and will never again believe in a God of any kind. BUT,,thats me,,and we all are different,,and we all have our reasons why.
Anyway,,that was a great story Rose,,and Thank You for sharing.
By the way,,My Wife has believes kinda like you. She doesnt believe in the Bibles God,,she just thinks theres something out there,,not sure what. I believe its more like the Movie POWDER. Remember that movie? In short,,,Energy NEVER dies,,it just changes forms...

Awesome :D

this is awesone...

When I say god I men no offense I use god as a term for the energy that I feel and tgats made of everything.

we are all energy.

anyway cool rose thank you.

thanks hopper...we dont hate!!

Opinions are welcome and we dont need to talk about religion if anyones upset about it.

I just want everyones view so I can expand my own.

thank you all!!

♡♥♡♥♡♥

We have very advanced technologies, I truly believe a lot of the ufo's being seen are in fact U.S. military aircraft

1st off,,, if we are gonna see an aircraft from another planet,(and everybody has a freaken camera),its most likely gonna be a Drone of some kind,,not some Alien driven spaceship. I do believe there are other life forms out there,,but dont believe they are able to travel thru time,,which is the only way they could live long enough to make it here. To control Time or a Worm Hole,,,GOOD LUCK with that. We think we are the Masters of the Universe,,we are so important that we should LIVE AGAIN and walk streets of Gold,,What a crock. Ya live ,Ya die,,and ya change forms,,BECAUSE YOU are nothing more then a Form of Energy. Stardust to be exact.

I thought that everyone knew that alien life will not find us advanced enough to contact until we develop warp drive (was that from Star-Trek)?

Crap THG,,I totally forgot about Warp Drive. Now thats real cause I seen it on TV. better get my camera ready.
By the way,,if ya ever watch Ancient Aliens you will see pics of what these Morons are calling Space Ships. What a bunch of crapola. A ship that looks like that,,Traveled thru time to build the Pyramids,,,really,,give me a freaken break. A ship that can travel thru time or at the speed of light is not gonna look like that.:rolleyes:

what if they come from a little closer to home hmmm say mars around 100,000 years ago just before it lost its atmosphere? just saying :D

I've been talking to yall from the yr 420420 thru the Tardis eithernet

You guys ever heard the conspiracy theories about reptilians living in an inner earth. Sounds crazy but it's pretty interesting stuff once you get into it. I don't know if I believe that but I bet there is a lot more underground activity and infrastructure then we are aware of.

Latest posts

Back