There is life in our universe.... other than us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its more a gravity thing TOA they envelop there ships in such high gravatic fields that time almost stops for them inside the craft so basically they can scoot along forever and almost no time passes for them, they don't need to go faster than light they could crawl to the nearest star at 25 miles an hour and take a million years to get there and only seconds will have passed for them, (no breaking of Einstein laws) its a fact gravity alters the perception of time the more gravity the more the distortion. I would liken an alien trip to earth like getting into an elevator, doors close some mellow music doors open your on the earth:cool: :eek: :holysheep:

"elevators"... I remember my first encounter....
Me 'n Junior were wandering the building while the wife was waiting on a DR appointment. we noticed a couple older blue haired ladies standing watching this doorway. Suddenly there's a "DING" and the door slides open 'n theres only a little bitty room back there.
The o'ladies go in, door slides shut, and we watch as the lights above the door go from 1..2..3.. up to 10. Then reverse and start back down. 10...9...8....
.....1 and "DING" the door slides open and out walks two gorgeous brunetts!!!
I told junior...."Go get yer Ma'!!!!"

Hey Hick, where's that elevator????? :hubba:

I heard a comedian once say that he is certain there is no life on any other planets because if there was, our government would be sending them money :hubba:

Does anyone here watch "Ancient Aliens" on the history channel. Some very seriously interesting stuff there. Our scientists estimate that there are billions of galaxies and billions of stars in each galaxy. I find it seriously hard to believe that Earth is the only rock with intelligent life.

I am more inclined to believe that our species is some sort of experiment by another more advanced race of beings, and the "gods" of so many religions past and present were the result of our past experiences with these beings. who helped us advance either with knowledge and technology, or with the combination of their DNA with our ancient ancestors, or both. :confused2:

Just my opinion. But I think our civilization is a baby playpen that is being watched over by those who birthed us, and they are waiting for us to grow up more before they take us out of the playpen and introduce us to the bigger universe around us. :)

Hushpuppy said:

I heard a comedian once say that he is certain there is no life on any other planets because if there was, our government would be sending them money :hubba:

Does anyone here watch "Ancient Aliens" on the history channel. Some very seriously interesting stuff there. Our scientists estimate that there are billions of galaxies and billions of stars in each galaxy. I find it seriously hard to believe that Earth is the only rock with intelligent life.

I am more inclined to believe that our species is some sort of experiment by another more advanced race of beings, and the "gods" of so many religions past and present were the result of our past experiences with these beings. who helped us advance either with knowledge and technology, or with the combination of their DNA with our ancient ancestors, or both. :confused2:

Just my opinion. But I think our civilization is a baby playpen that is being watched over by those who birthed us, and they are waiting for us to grow up more before they take us out of the playpen and introduce us to the bigger universe around us. :)

Like ants in an ant farm... ;)

Ancient aliens is very cool!
Last night I watched a cool movie simulating of how we will plan on exploring planets with robots. It was called alien planet. Makes me sad to think I might not live to see it but was a cool insight.

Hushpuppy said:

:yeahthat:

All humor aside, I ask you to consider the following:

Sure, if one or two people see some silvery disc-looking craft about the size of an airplane doing weird maneuvers, that might be discounted . . . for awhile. Yet tens of thousands of people all over the planet keep reporting, photographing and filming them? For the past sixty years? For me, it begins to get more difficult to believe that they're all nuts, or mistaken, or hoaxers. Most of them probably are . . . but there has to be something at the core of it. Something elusive, yet very real.

Now let's go even further. How about when thousands of people all see the same craft, at the same time . . . and instead of airplane size, it's bigger than a football stadium?

March 24th, 1983: An enormous craft at very low altitude, described by some as a "floating city", moved slowly over the Taconic Parkway in upstate New York. Hundreds of people (including several state troopers) pulled over and got out of their cars to watch in awe as the giant craft glided silently and peacefully across the sky. Over the course of the next three years, it was sighted by more than 7,000 people. It changed people's lives and belief systems.

December 11th, 1996: More than 30 people in several different locations along the Klondike Highway in The Yukon Territory witnessed another enormous, low-flying craft. By triangulating their different positions, the craft was estimated to be more than a half a mile in diameter.

March 13th, 1997: Thousands of Arizona residents, including Governor Fife Symington, witnessed a huge craft gliding silently from north to south throughout the entire length of the Sun Valley. A couple hours later, military planes were dropping flares in the same area, presumably in order to confuse the legitimate witnesses.

January 8th, 2008: Another giant craft, estimated at a quarter to a half mile in width, was seen moving at several thousand miles per hour toward the small city of Stephenville, Texas. It stopped and hovered right over the courthouse in the middle of town! A local leo watched it pivot from a horizontal to a vertical position, then slowly move away. He hit it with his radar gun. It was going 27 mph.

In my mind, there's really only one plausible explanation for these kind of events.

Hey, I know it's hard to get your mind around this. But their agendas seems very scientific and benign - or in some cases, even downright benevolent! Lots of former military officers are coming forward with amazing accounts of these guys and their activities around nuclear weapons facilities. They're trying to tell us something about ourselves, if we would only take the time to listen.

This is truly food for human thought.

elevators huh? send up a pound of dank. stat! :hubba:

i'm irish. my clan is apt to see 'things' in the dark...(usually after we lift a pint or twelve, and leave pub rear exit)...:D i believe in the puca from the land of the living. that is from my roots as a child. dark creatures, as well as dark strangers walk among us hidden in other beings...duh. how you think i get my good karma to share? :cool:

Auburn you were right when you said there are hundreds of billions of galaxies not 500,000.

Hundreds of billions in the visible universe there are galaxy's so far away we will never see them, perhaps the universe or in the vastness im talking about it is refered to as the BULK is so big the part we see is just a small clump of matter in a vast ocean of clumps and each clump is a universe unto its self:eek: :holysheep: :cool:

any one ever see the movie Contact? by Carl Sagan, if so I suggest reading the book its way more in depth and to be frank a far better story.
don't let this thread die its to kool:p :48:

I think I seen an Alien.Nope,,its just my Wife waking up.:D Im gonna run now,,she just read this.:eek:

Jimmy John passed out Saturday night in a wheat field and woke up the center of a crop circle Funny-Haircuts-Bad-Comb-over.jpg

its official 1,000 known extra solar Planets discovered so far! that's A-LOT-O planets :eek: :holysheep: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

Judging by our Politicians and Followers of Religion and Cults,, where probably the dumbest Life Forms in the Universe.:D

Latest posts

Back