There Was a Problem With My Drug Test...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, did I get high last night. Two hits from my pipe and I was floating away. And slept like a log all nite.

key2life said:
Remind me to not have you drive my getaway car! :D

As Tommy Lipuma said in Goodfellas, "I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning"

Just bustin' your chops, man! Congrats!

Now, spark up some of that AK47! :bong1:

Yeah, I would be a terrible getaway car driver...I would probably get scared and drive away with you still in the bank...:)

I got so high last nite I can't describe it...wow...

trillions of atoms said:
Nice (! :)

Well worth the wait!!

Yes TOA, it was...I'm about to light up tonight...the rush after just one hit 60+ days after being quit is impossible to describe...like smoking for the first time...hope it lasts a while...

:48::48::48: Your smoking with us now there went your light weight status :48:

ozzydiodude said:
:48::48::48: Your smoking with us now there went your light weight status :48:

Yeah Ozzy, I guess I may be a heavy weight smoker soon...if so, I couldn't have picked better company to be in...:)

Thank You.

sweet. what crazy is you have to take a drug test to work, but you dont have to take one to receive a check from the government. go figure.

When your test is too clear from drinking to much fluid,,,Its called a False Positive. Thank goodness ya passed your 2nd one. I have warned PPL about drinking a bunch of water before a test.
Great Auburn. Good luck with your job.

MoNoXiDe said:
sweet. what crazy is you have to take a drug test to work, but you dont have to take one to receive a check from the government. go figure.

Yeah MoNo, welfare and food stamp recipients can get gov't handouts while being addicted to meth, heroin, and crack cocaine. But a casual MJ user will get rejected for wanting to WORK for a living...go figure...

It's the FU'ed world we live in...

I blame the unions, I'm all for unions but if they would have said "no we're not letting you test the work force we provide." that would have been the end.

Auburn1985 said:
Yeah MoNo, welfare and food stamp recipients can get gov't handouts while being addicted to meth, heroin, and crack cocaine. But a casual MJ user will get rejected for wanting to WORK for a living...go figure...

It's the FU'ed world we live in...

I was never tested. Granted I am not on any of those drugs, but when I lost my job and needed help to get food, they didn't test me for a damn thing. Not even income.

If you dilute make sure u take vitamin B tablets like a handful will keep urine yellow, I just passed one using P-SURE the hardest thing is getting the temp right but I had no problems went smooth, don't pee in the blue water either it has a compound in it to detect toxins as well

Latest posts

Back